List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is everybody??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is everybody??

Started by allimcbeal at 2007/04/18 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 07:53AM, Views: 295, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/04/18 01:28PM
    Where is everybody??
    allimcbeal

OK where is the message board and how can there be no topics open!!?? Is this the twilight zone?? Whats happening?

#2   2007/04/18 01:32PM
    Re: Where is everybody??
    allimcbeal

OK I guess I was in the twilight zone for a minute, because after I posted this it took me to the board. When I first clicked on message board for Y&R it said no open topics and to start the board. I though it was odd. Now I'm back! PHEW!

#3   2007/04/18 01:32PM
    SouthernLady

i was in twilight zone along w/you.......

#4   2007/04/18 01:32PM
    MissHathaway

Hi Alli - I have no idea what's happening just tried now and everything was fine - earlier I wasn't so lucky..

#5   2007/04/18 01:38PM
    analisa

I was in the same time zone , gosh that was scary having the board appear blank

#6   2007/04/18 01:46PM
    AdrianLover

Hey Alli! I have had strange things happen to me here lately. I have no idea what is going on sometimes! Hey, I think I saw you over at the Colleen and Adrian board today...I sent you a message in the shout box to say hi. My name is ArtHistoryMama over there...Adrian Lover was already taken. Anyway, two thumbs way up for tomorrow Cadrian lovers...

#7   2007/04/18 01:57PM
    allimcbeal

Thanks guys for responding!! Cadrian sisters are tight!

#8   2007/04/18 02:00PM
    ILuvNY

Quote allimcbeal: OK where is the message board and how can there be no topics open!!?? Is this the twilight zone?? Whats happening?

Alli,
    I think that they've been working on the site yet again. I tried to get on after school today...about 4:30...and it stated that they were working on the site. Later on, you could not post and/or edit your post. When you did get to post, it stated that you posted 4 hours ago! Looks like things are getting better, though!

#9   2007/04/19 07:53AM
    Amy Mistretta

The site has had server troubles, but everything will be back to normal soon. Thanks for your patience!

Amy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list