List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: canadian show wednesday( americian thursday)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

canadian show wednesday( americian thursday)

Started by chantal24 at 2007/04/18 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 11:02AM, Views: 888, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/18 04:02PM
    Re: canadian show wednesday( americian thursday)
    MissHathaway

Quote evilauntiejan: OMG...I have to work tomorrow..damm! and have to wait until I get home...rats

call in sick

#12   2007/04/19 02:07AM
    evilauntiejan

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote evilauntiejan: OMG...I have to work tomorrow..damm! and have to wait until I get home...rats

call in sick

they will dock me a day's pay...consolation I will only be 2 hours late...I am recording it...I get to see it 3 times so no complaining...but thanks for the sage advise...after May wont have this problem...I am working from HOME

#13   2007/04/19 02:16AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: While I FF through their scenes, I don't think Brad will be their only problem. JMO.

FF is right.

I'm with you....unless they're cancelling their contracts....that bit of drama was so fake.

Like lets run away........how jeuvanile.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 07:42AM
    #14   2007/04/19 08:23AM
    mritchie

I am really thinking that colleen and adrian are the unexpected marriage. Because it is know that Jack and Sharon are possibly getting married, so that wouldn't be unexpected. I am so excited. I hope so hope so hope so.
    LOL

#15   2007/04/19 08:28AM
    AdrianLover

Quote chantal24: did anyone else die when collen said to adrian take the job offer and the way he smiled at her

Comments?

Yes!!!!! I DID see the look...absolutely priceless! OMG, I can't WAIT until they continue this conversation...hopefully they will end up at Adrian's place if you know what I mean. He looked so blissfully happy and completely shocked at the same time! I think my heart skipped a few beats. I just love this couple! Hang in there Cadrian fans...we will be rewarded for our patience!!

#16   2007/04/19 08:43AM
    valencia4love

Quote mritchie: I am really thinking that colleen and adrian are the unexpected marriage. Because it is know that Jack and Sharon are possibly getting married, so that wouldn't be unexpected. I am so excited. I hope so hope so hope so.
    LOL

You and I are on the same page because i was thinking that too.. Everybody knows that Sharon and Jack are getting married, so even if they did elope, the marriage itself wouldnt be a real shocker.. Everybody in town however does not know about Collen and Adrian still seeing each other and its going to be totally unexpected indeed... Cant wait !!

#17   2007/04/19 11:02AM
    AdrianLover

Yes, I agree! This would shock everyone, including those who know about them because no one (other than maybe Lily) realizes how serious they are. Also, this could be Adrian's identity...residents are shocked to discover he is really Colleen's husband! YES! I LOVE IT!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list