List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hair

Started by pussykat at 2007/04/18 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 12:57PM, Views: 1006, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/04/19 10:46AM
    Re: Hair
    KeepingItReal

Quote shellib1028: Does anyone, by any chance, possibly have a screen shot of the new do? I took a couple with the good old cell phone to show my hair dresser, but they arent looking as good.

Looks like a short bob but it's layered to give if volume.

Under "Navigation" go to the Y&R and read the udate....they have a good shot of her there.

#22   2007/04/19 10:47AM
    CandyLane5

I love Nikki's new hair style...

#23   2007/04/19 10:54AM
    kimyla

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I like Niki's new 'do! I remember a while back, she was looking in the mirror pretending to have short hair, to see how it would look. She mentioned donating her hair to a cancer support group who uses hair to make wigs(if my memory serves me!@#$?)so I knew she was thinking of doing it. I was suprised that there was no mention of her actually doing this in her storyline, or that none of the other characters mentioned her new short 'do? or did I miss anyone compliamenting her? I think I liked her long hair better, but she supported a good cause, and hair does grow back!

Maybe they did mention it but due to time constraints it may have been edited out.

#24   2007/04/19 11:40AM
    pussykat

Nick is Hot Hot Hot however he chooses to wear his hair. Let's not discuss American Idol....that show is going down the tubes....sorry.......

#25   2007/04/19 11:43AM
    Dylsmom

Nikki always looks perfectly groomed. I think this new hairstyle makes her look more the part for Senator.

#26   2007/04/19 11:47AM
    pdames4

Loved her hair and Vicky's also.

#27   2007/04/19 11:49AM
    BabygirlAH

I haven't seen Nikki's hair yet. I need a new look. Maybe I'll get some ideas.

#28   2007/04/19 12:57PM
    OspreyGirl

Hmmm...most women get a major haircut when something heavy has happened in their lives...did VR's departure cause MTS to cut it all off? I doubt it but good guess anyway...LOL...

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list