List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hair

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hair

Started by pussykat at 2007/04/18 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 12:57PM, Views: 927, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/19 08:17AM
    Re: Hair
    NotSoYButStillR

As Sanjaya on AI sang. "Let's give them something to talk about, other than hair" - interesting that haid is often brought up as a topic of conversation. No wonder Americans spend billions on hair products each year. By the way, luv Nicki's new do, didn't like the gunk on Nick's hair though, looks like he's going back to the scruffy look on his face too.

#12   2007/04/19 08:19AM
    KeepingItReal

Well if your do aint right it just throws the whole look off!

Love Nick's scruffy look......he can work it. Nick is sexy. !!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 08:20AM
    #13   2007/04/19 08:22AM
    boldbeautiful

Don't mention Sanjaya! I'm still heartbroken.

#14   2007/04/19 08:24AM
    nyaccent

Lets keep this thread on topic....discussing HAIR but it needs to be Y&R hair... If you want to discuss Sanjaya please go to the lounge and talk about him... Thanks.

Nikki's hair looked great!!! I love it... I wonder if I bring her picture to my hairdresser they can cut my hair like that..... She looks stunning...really a great political look for her....

#15   2007/04/19 08:43AM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal: Well if your do aint right it just throws the whole look off!

Love Nick's scruffy look......he can work it. Nick is sexy. !!

You know that's right!

Ya, I like Nick better with some facial hair.... he looks even younger without some....

#16   2007/04/19 08:46AM
    spooky

Even tho Nikki's hair was a MAJOR improvment, the peekaboo bang still forces her to look down her nose at people. Guess she just can't win with me. lol

#17   2007/04/19 09:23AM
    tommysgirrl1

Where is the lounge?

#18   2007/04/19 10:25AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote tommysgirrl1: Where is the lounge?

Click on Message Boards and below Y&R you see "Miscellaneous" under that is the "Lounge".

#19   2007/04/19 10:39AM
    Bellydancing...

I like Niki's new 'do! I remember a while back, she was looking in the mirror pretending to have short hair, to see how it would look. She mentioned donating her hair to a cancer support group who uses hair to make wigs(if my memory serves me!@#$?)so I knew she was thinking of doing it. I was suprised that there was no mention of her actually doing this in her storyline, or that none of the other characters mentioned her new short 'do? or did I miss anyone compliamenting her? I think I liked her long hair better, but she supported a good cause, and hair does grow back!

#20   2007/04/19 10:44AM
    shellib1028

Does anyone, by any chance, possibly have a screen shot of the new do? I took a couple with the good old cell phone to show my hair dresser, but they arent looking as good.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list