List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler:Brad/Collen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler:Brad/Collen

Started by valencia4love at 2007/04/18 11:38AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 11:56AM, Views: 1683, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/04/19 10:49AM
    Re: Spoiler:Brad/Collen
    KeepingItReal

Well Brad told her he does not approve and if she does not like it......move on.

What is suppose to do lie and say he condones the relationship. I think not.

Kids will always whine when the don't get their way.

Glad Brad cut her off and told her she can start fending on her own seeing that she wants to play house.

#32   2007/04/19 11:35AM
    BabygirlAH

I just hope Colleen and Adrian marry to put this tired storyline to rest.

#33   2007/04/19 11:37AM
    valencia4love

Quote BabygirlAH: I just hope Colleen and Adrian marry to put this tired storyline to rest.

I couldn't agree more!!! Married them off already, please!!!

#34   2007/04/19 11:42AM
    crzy4shows

I despise Brad and what he is putting Colleen through is deplorable. He is such a hypocrite. People say Colleen is acting immature by sneaking around with Adrian,. WTH do you call Brad for sneaking around? He is worse because his lying, when found out, will hurt other people. If Colleen and Adrian are found out, who gets hurt? Colleen and Adrian, that's who. If they are willing to take that chance then who's business is it but theirs? Brad needs to tends to his own business and stay out of Colleen's!

#35   2007/04/19 11:46AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote valencia4love:
    Quote BabygirlAH: I just hope Colleen and Adrian marry to put this tired storyline to rest.

They'd make beautiful babies. Anyway, Let them be. Brad is being somewhat hypocritical as he is running around with Sharon. So Colleen is only doing what he is doing. But Colleen has no reason to hide what she is doing, she's an adult and can do whatever she wants. This storyline of Brad controlling her is dumb. I understand his concerns, however. But she's old enough to make her own choices.

#36   2007/04/19 11:55AM
    valencia4love

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote valencia4love:

They'd make beautiful babies. Anyway, Let them be. Brad is being somewhat hypocritical as he is running around with Sharon. So Colleen is only doing what he is doing. But Colleen has no reason to hide what she is doing, she's an adult and can do whatever she wants. This storyline of Brad controlling her is dumb. I understand his concerns, however. But she's old enough to make her own choices.

No, trust me, that's why i want them to get married !! I love these 2 together and I'm tired of Brad trying to control his daugther's love life.. She's grown and can make own her decisions.. I think these 2 deserve a break and maybe them getting married will be the only way for them to get it ..

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 11:56AM
    #37   2007/04/19 11:56AM
    BabygirlAH

Me too.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list