List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler:Brad/Collen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler:Brad/Collen

Started by valencia4love at 2007/04/18 11:38AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 11:56AM, Views: 1724, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/19 01:16AM
    Re: Spoiler:Brad/Collen
    SouthernLady

Quote Mona Lisa:
    Quote StaceyT: Any relationship started while one is already in a relationship would throw up a red flag to me as a parent. Also, a relationship that has to be seceretive, well to me thats almost like saying "I know it wrong, but Im going to do it anyway". I can understand Brad not wanting Colleen to get hurt, but I think he goes about things wrong demanding and trying to control Colleen.
    If it is meant to be then it will be, but they both went about it the wrong way. JMHO;)

You hit the nail on the head. I haven't been able to pen point my dislike of Cadrian, and yes the secrecy, and the way the relationship started, and proceded, was a bug turn off for me. Colleen should have parted from JT, and come clean, from get go. Instead she went into her relationship with Adrian, with secrets and lies. She is a teenager, while the professor, many years older than she. He is the real adult and hasn't acted like one. Brad is only trying to protect his daughter, though he is going about it in the wrong way,

colleen is not a teenager...she was 20 when she got involved w/adrian...now she is 21

#22   2007/04/19 01:17AM
    SouthernLady

Quote racegirl 8:
    Quote suegerry: Brad is Colleen's father and a concern parent....let him get used to Adrian and then we'll see what happens....a parent has every right to object to what their child is doing.

Except this child is not a minor.Brad will never except Adrian simply because he went behind his back with Colleen.Being a concerned parent is one thing but to try and rule her life when she ia an adult by age anyway.Not going to happen.Brad needs to except them as a couple and then maybe Colleen will say well I can be with him and her change her mind and then not want to be with him now that the permission has been given to her.I think that she really loves JT and it was the thrill of the older man and being told no which gave him such an appeal to Colleen.YNK.I hope that it all works out for everyone involved.Or there are going to be some very yound and restless people.LOL.

believe me..she is over tj...................

#23   2007/04/19 01:48AM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote golden retrivers:
    Quote suegerry: Brad is a concerned parent and Colleen's father.

theres something else to this it's plain as day

Plain as day? Please explain. Are you hinting that perhaps Brad is not Colleen's father after all.

#24   2007/04/19 02:12AM
    KeepingItReal

A Parent does not stop being a Parent because their child turns that golden age.

Colleen and the Prof need to go shack up with each other if they feel so much for each other. Why creep around Obvously, because they know what they are doing is not condoned by the school or others.

Plus not to mention the other facts stated that it started while she was involved with someone else.

Is it really worth getting kicked out of school and him not being able to teach in GC.

I really don't care for the two of them as the s/l is boring. The Little Prof and her are very anoying.

To each his own.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 02:14AM
    #25   2007/04/19 08:05AM
    valencia4love

I think Brad is at the end of his rope as far as Collen is concern.. He has try everything, but to no avail.. As a fan of Adrian and Collen, I must say that I am tired as to how this s/l has been playing out so far.... Its time to speed things up and notch, let the two be together already!!

#26   2007/04/19 09:41AM
    fanieli

Generally speaking, fathers are jealous of their daughters when they find a guy. But I don't like the way Brad controls Colleen. Yes, he has every right to be concern when it comes to her, but from there to cut her off financially, to take her car back, to fire her from Clear Spring just because Adrian works on it... I mean, I don't know how much she can take! If I were in her shoes I would've done the same thing, meaning leaving with Adrian, but of course, Brad will be there to stop her. Brad forgets that Colleen is no longer Daddy's Little Girl. She's an adult who can make her own decisions.
    Brad if you continue to meddle in her life, you'll lose your daughter forever and you'll have no one to blame but yourself!

#27   2007/04/19 09:53AM
    suegerry

Brad is a concern parent and I fully agree with him....that is MY OPINION ONLY....and I see it brings the worst out....

As for age...it is being known these days on tv, radio and internet by psychologists, since the horrible happening in Virginia....parents have a roll to play in their young adult children's life. Parents are never too far from their child's heart and Colleen to me is just a bit too young to take off with her professor....nothing is known yet, about this supposed to be so intellegent person (the little professor).

#28   2007/04/19 10:20AM
    KeepingItReal

Exactly.

Earth calling Colleen you can't run away from your family.

They are a "constant" in your life the little prof is not!

#29   2007/04/19 10:41AM
    sewyoga

Brad role as parent does not give him unconditional authority to interfere in Colleen's decisions. Brad is a a parent who uses manipulative methods to try to control his daughter. She chooses not to give in. If he continues with his behavior, he will lose his daughter and he will have no one but himself to blame.

#30   2007/04/19 10:43AM
    suegerry

Manupilative actions.....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list