List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Jack/Brad/Phyllis/Victoria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Jack/Brad/Phyllis/Victoria

Started by ddwashington at 2007/04/18 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 12:43AM, Views: 679, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/19 12:12AM
    Re: Spoiler: Jack/Brad/Phyllis/Victoria
    CandyLane5

Wow I didnt look at it from JT's side lol

#12   2007/04/19 12:43AM
    Re: Spoiler: Jack/Brad/Phyllis/Victoria
    CooCoo4CoKo

Colleen won't give a rip about JT. She is in a much better place with Adrian. In fact, when she finds out about JT/Victoria I hope she brings them both down for being sanctimonious cry baby backstabbers who have done what she did and more... Victoria is less than worthy and is the epitomy of evil step-mother... and JT's recent behavior along with all of his past indiscretions make him the last person who can point a finger.

Though Coll will be upset with Brad, she still has her loyalties and she should run to him and blow this sleazy 'jump into bed because someone hurt me'... again couple, out into the open and back into the dumpster where they belong.

Victoria stuck with JT's baby - wow... smarmy pregnant sex with your step-daughter's ex boyfriend - again. Now that's the 'mature' behavior I'd expect from Victoria. At least Brad is a powerful, successful executive, multi-millionaire who is hot. JT is just a boy toy wanna-be who pretends to google people to solve PI cases. Please, Vicki's not my fav, but at least give her character a credible pairing. this is just creepy on so many levels. Or, maybe, that's just what she and he deserve...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list