List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Jack/Brad/Phyllis/Victoria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Jack/Brad/Phyllis/Victoria

Started by ddwashington at 2007/04/18 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 12:43AM, Views: 655, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/18 10:59AM
    Spoiler: Jack/Brad/Phyllis/Victoria
    ddwashington

I read somewhere that Jack finds out that Brad bought property in Clear Springs and he confronts him about it. Brad tells Victoria that Jack knows but he isn't too worried about what Jack will do. Jack then tells Nick and Phyllis what Brad had done and Jack wanted to know if Victoria was in on it. Jack tries to come up with a way to stop Brad.

Phyllis goes to Brad. He says that he thought Phyllis was done with the blackmailing. Phyllis said she promised Sharon that the blackmailing would stop, however, she has other ways to get to Brad. He tells her that he is sick of her and if she wanted to tell Victoria about his affair with Sharon to go ahead. GUESS WHAT????

Phyllis did not have to tell. Brad told on himself b/c Victoria was standing right there and heard everything!!!!

#2   2007/04/18 12:03PM
    Re: Spoiler: Jack/Brad/Phyllis/Victoria
    jackspaniel

Another blabber mouth telling dirty little secrets with a door wide open!!!!! When will the residents of GC learn to shut the door!!!!!!

#3   2007/04/18 01:52PM
    emnick

Quote jackspaniel: Another blabber mouth telling dirty little secrets with a door wide open!!!!! When will the residents of GC learn to shut the door!!!!!!

There is so much dirty laundry airing going on. By the way I did not like Phyllis blackmailing Sharon (because of what happened), but boy did I like her giving it to Brad's arse!

#4   2007/04/18 01:59PM
    MissHathaway

WHat the H is going on? Sheesh ya miss one day of watching and all the crazy stuff happens..I can't wait to see Brad deal with this

#5   2007/04/18 02:01PM
    Soulsistah

Well the door was almost closed. Phyllis walks into the breakroom to confront Brad about the properties in Clear Springs they know he bought. The door almost closes but remains slightly ajar - so of course, Victoria does walk in, yet Phyllis sees her and Brad doesn't.

However, what Victoria hears is Brad saying to Phyllis, "if you want to tell Victoria about me and Sharon, go ahead".
    Phyllis says, "I won't have to because you just did." As Victoria is standing at the doorway looking at Brad.

Okay, I'm betting that because she didn't hear "affair/slept together" or anything conclusive, Victoria will buy the excuse Brad will inevitably give her as to what he and Phyllis were talking about. At least from the previews for the following show, Victoria and Brad still seem to be together. Therefore, I think the spoiler on this site will prove correct in that Victoria will find out the truth about Sharon and Brad's ONS from JT, not anyone else. JMO on what will probably happen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 02:01PM
    #6   2007/04/18 02:04PM
    emnick

Brad should know better than to be freely talking about his night in NYC, because Victoria is already suspicious of his butt. I hope she gives it to him in the rawest way possible and then dumps him. I do not like Brad, because he is a control freak and gives advice when he needs to take it. I can't wait for him to tell on himself.

#7   2007/04/18 02:37PM
    Soulsistah

Apparently of late on the show, openly mentioning your deepest, darkest secret in a public place is the norm, so no surprise Brad now is the one to get caught - and of course Phyllis is always right in the thick of it, yet again...whatever But I do think Brad is being a complete jerk (though he is a gorgeous specimen of a man as he continues to moon Sharon, yet professes loyalty to Victoria! Not that I think Victoria deserves what she's been getting from him either. But I think Brad's secret will be revealed to Victoria and that will be the end of her and Brad - at last. I just hope he leaves Sharon alone when the smoke clears.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 02:37PM
    #8   2007/04/18 02:42PM
    emnick

Quote Soulsistah: Apparently of late on the show, openly mentioning your deepest, darkest secret in a public place is the norm, so no surprise Brad now is the one to get caught - and of course Phyllis is always right in the thick of it, yet again...whatever But I do think Brad is being a complete jerk (though he is a gorgeous specimen of a man as he continues to moon Sharon, yet professes loyalty to Victoria! Not that I think Victoria deserves what she's been getting from him either. But I think Brad's secret will be revealed to Victoria and that will be the end of her and Brad - at last. I just hope he leaves Sharon alone when the smoke clears.

Amen to your last statement! Leave my girl alone.

#9   2007/04/18 10:40PM
    CandyLane5

I heard or read that Victoria, whether it's revenge or truth, tells Brad that the baby belongs to JT, and she also turns to JT... did anyone else read or hear that???

#10   2007/04/18 11:41PM
    racegirl 8

Quote CandyLane5: I heard or read that Victoria, whether it's revenge or truth, tells Brad that the baby belongs to JT, and she also turns to JT... did anyone else read or hear that???

No OMG I haven't seen that anywhere. Wouldn't that be killing two birds with one stone.One man (JT) destroys Brad and Victorias marriage and how do you think poor ole Coll. is going to feel about it when JT is supposedly so in love with her.He takes down daddy and daughter in one clean sweep.LMAO. What a storyline that would be.Like I said I hadn't heard that , but WOW if it were to pan out that way.Wheres Korbel? Haven't seen him lately.

What has happened to Nikki has she forgot that she and Victor were suppose to be working to take down Jack together.Now she is his competition in the run for the senate seat.Has she gone off the deep end? OMG they kill me.The only thing I want to stay the same for sureis Nick and Phyllis stay together I don't want the writers to go messing with that relationship.Leave the ink pen on the table do not change a thing with those two.Especially now since they have that precious little girl Summer.Please do not break them up.Sharon isn't going to marry Jack she is going to end up with Brad now that Victoria knows of his affair with Sharon.I am hopeing that she hears the truth today.What a setup for a great way to go into the weekend.Keep us hanging all weekend long.LMAO.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list