List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MIKE, LAUREN: contains a spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MIKE, LAUREN: contains a spoiler

Started by calivy at 2007/04/18 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 10:42AM, Views: 969, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/18 10:26AM
    MIKE, LAUREN: contains a spoiler
    calivy

you know at first i did not want mike, lauren, and paul to held accountable for what they did to shelia. on he spoiler site it said that shelia left behind evidence that will implicate them in her kidnapping. i now what them caught. i am tired of them doing illegal things and getting away with it. kevin is getting on my last nerve tampering with everyone computer. i know mike is finding out info for victor but he's an attorney don't he know that he's supposed to do things legally not illegally. kevin and michael are not learning from past mistakes. they just keep doing things over and over again and thinking they are not going to get caught. i wish for once they would stand up to gloria and tell her if she wants something done do it herself. and what type of mother keep asking her kids to do things that are wrong and could jepordize them being locked up.

#2   2007/04/18 11:04AM
    Re: MIKE, LAUREN: contains a spoiler
    vegreen

I hope Lauren gets left out of it though and while I think Paul was misguided I don't want him to suffer punishment for it. Michael and Kevin are a different story. One way you can express your feelings about Kevin would be to go to the Hurt and Heal Individula Game and vote to eject Kevin. He has far more points than I thought possible for such a deviant character.

#3   2007/04/18 11:53AM
    Snizzle

So glad that Sheila did that...so tired of Michael and Paul...

#4   2007/04/18 02:49PM
    Soulsistah

Quote vegreen: I hope Lauren gets left out of it though and while I think Paul was misguided I don't want him to suffer punishment for it. Michael and Kevin are a different story. One way you can express your feelings about Kevin would be to go to the Hurt and Heal Individula Game and vote to eject Kevin. He has far more points than I thought possible for such a deviant character.

ITA. Kevin is a deviant completely undeserving of all the recent redemption s/ls the writers have been trying to force feed all of us! He needs to go down, along with this criminal goldigg'n mother. If Michael wants to keep turning a blind-eye as an attorney, then let him feel the heat as well. Lauren - nice example you and Mikey are setting there for little Fen...

#5   2007/04/18 05:06PM
    vegreen

Any child born into GC automatically has three strikes against him/her right from the start.

#6   2007/04/18 05:11PM
    StaceyT

Maybe Lauren is fighting the same thing Phyllis is, meaning the trauma caused from Shelia, jolted them both, and now Phyllis is back to her tricks, and Lauren is reverting back to some of her old ways. She could be quite the vengful wench in her day

#7   2007/04/18 10:33PM
    CandyLane5

I agree, but Lauren has to protect Fenmores, and doing business with Jack,,, is well dangerous lol

#8   2007/04/19 07:22AM
    Sister Number 7

Quote vegreen: I hope Lauren gets left out of it though and while I think Paul was misguided I don't want him to suffer punishment for it. Michael and Kevin are a different story. One way you can express your feelings about Kevin would be to go to the Hurt and Heal Individula Game and vote to eject Kevin. He has far more points than I thought possible for such a deviant character.

Paul is the one who locked Sheila up. Why on earth would he (and Lauren)get away with this and NOT Micheal? Don't get me wrong I like Paul but if anyone was to blame for that mess it was Paul. Yes, I know, he was only doing what he thought was safest but it was illegal. Michael and Lauren were accomplises after the fact so they are just as liable. Vigilante justice really helps no one. And what does Kevin have to do with that. He didn't know about it. I mean really, let's crucify him for the right crimes okay?

#9   2007/04/19 10:09AM
    mdtuttle

I'm a little torn with whether or not their should be punishment. I know that Paul detained Shelia against her will, tantamount to kidnapping. I also know that Michael and Lauren were accecorriesafter the fact because the did not report Paul to the authorites. The other side of that coin is shelia's history though. It was clear that Shelia was able on more than one occassion to outsmart the law. Add to that the fact that Lauren of all people had every right to be fearful of Sheila, I say their were very extenuating circumstances. I won't go so far as to say what they did was right, because we all know from a legal standpoint it wasn't. But given the history I can more than understand why they acted the way they did.

#10   2007/04/19 10:15AM
    Soulsistah

Quote StaceyT: Maybe Lauren is fighting the same thing Phyllis is, meaning the trauma caused from Shelia, jolted them both, and now Phyllis is back to her tricks, and Lauren is reverting back to some of her old ways. She could be quite the vengful wench in her day

True. But I think there are enough wenches in this town - we need a few decent characters please!! Lauren was one, so I hope her association with the criminally-minded Fisher/Baldwins isn't going to bring her down to their undeterminable level of criminality! I don't really want anyone of them - Paul, Michael, Lauren - to suffer any fallout re the Shiela debacle; that woman was a terror and definitely it was extenuating circumstances. Plus, Bardwell is too dumb to handle this legal mess

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 10:16AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list