List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/04/17 10:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 02:12PM, Views: 1255, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/04/18 02:10PM
    Re: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show
    MissHathaway

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote StaceyT: I think this might be just the kind of circumstance that will bring Nick running to Sharons rescue. Maybe we can look forward to a reunion from Nick/Sharon out of this sl?

For all that is good and true in this world, from our typewriters to TPTB's ears - I HOPE SO! The spoilers also indicate this "Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back!" Dare we hope that truth and justice will finally prevail in GC?

WHAT - Nick fights for Sharon?? wow this is getting good. And thanx for the update - didn't get to watch today

Can't wait 'til he comes out of his stupor!

Looks like it will be sooner rather than later - it will be interesting to see the old Nick again!

#32   2007/04/18 02:11PM
    emnick

What Nick fights for Sharon, wow! I need to mark this down as a special moment in time. Please! it is the least he can do, instead of sitting around like a still life or something (very unreadable at times). He was very little comfort or help to his wife in this crises IMO. He needs to be a help to someone for a change instead of just being there standing in the background.

#33   2007/04/18 02:12PM
    MissHathaway

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote StaceyT: I think this might be just the kind of circumstance that will bring Nick running to Sharons rescue. Maybe we can look forward to a reunion from Nick/Sharon out of this sl?

For all that is good and true in this world, from our typewriters to TPTB's ears - I HOPE SO! The spoilers also indicate this "Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back!" Dare we hope that truth and justice will finally prevail in GC?

WHAT - Nick fights for Sharon?? wow this is getting good. And thanx for the update - didn't get to watch today

Thanks to the spoilers - as that one about Nick fighting to for Sharon is definitely new! I for one will hold on for a while only to see if this happens as I think the love-fest for Phick is finally waning...they even fell from the #1 spot in CBS Soaps In Depth magazine - a position as favourite couple they've held for 7 consecutive weeks. Aaaaah, how sweet at last the tide is turning and all we be restored...

I saw that in Soaps in Depth as well!!! They're beginning to slip and we all get to watch! BTW love your avatar, you looook mahvalous!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list