List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/04/17 10:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 02:12PM, Views: 1194, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/18 10:18AM
    Re: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show
    Bellydancing...

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote nyaccent: That is the only way I can figure out something to be there that isn't really there... I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.... Grrrrrrrrrrr

ITA NYaccent. Photos can "lie" and I do believe those photos were doctored...but of course in such a way that Phyllis gets the golden free pass again

I also agree and with the overactive imagination that I have I was thinking what if Phyllis somehow altered the photos, or got someone she knew to alter them? I know I know, a bit far fetched BUT things in GC seem to be not at all predictable! Phyllis seems capable of almost anything so, I wouldn't be overly suprised to hear she was somehow behind the "leaking" and altering of the photos.

#22   2007/04/18 10:23AM
    Soulsistah

Quote jackspaniel: Gee- how did I know that Phyllis would somehow get the blame for "doctoring" the photos!! I am watching the show right now and Phyllis did not even know the photos existed until the tabloids called her for her comments.

I didn't say I think Phyllis doctored the photos - as I stated in an earlier post on this thread, I think David Chow has something to do with the "doctoring". What I said about Phyllis was how, inevitably, the photos are doctored in such a way to put her in the clear (at least as far as the rest of GC's citizens know). Pretty convenient...

#23   2007/04/18 11:33AM
    ILuvNY

I hope they don't drag this out for too long! Enough is enough...time to get the truth of what's been going on out in the open. The lies are piling up and it's time to move on to another story line ...IMO! I saw the pictures today and they don't look anything like what took place at the scene....ahhh..soapoperaland

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 01:56PM
    #24   2007/04/18 12:14PM
    golden retri...

Quote Soulsistah: Depite Nick obtaining a court-ordered injunction to prevent the photos from the NVP shoot of what "really happened at the accident" from being leaked by a tabloid magazine (photos taken by an unidentified source), the photos still get posted on the internet...they show some very fuzzy photos of what looks like Sharon grabbing or pushing Dru, which leads to Dru's fall over the cliff.

Phyllis is only too relieved when she sees the photos saying, "it was Sharon."

Neil blames Sharon without so much as letting her explain..she can only get out "I feel so guilty...".

Yes, Sharon once again is going to be made to suffer even more guilt about losing her friend...unbelievable

The only thing that will make any sense out of this mess of a s/l "rewrite" is if someone doctored the photos and leaked them to the press. I think David Chow did it, as he doesn't want Jack to marry Sharon, so what better way to discredit her. But even then, if his main concern is Jack's campaign (very questionable because Chow's a snake), wouldn't these doctored photos hurt Jack's campaign even more because of the crush of bad press on Jack's fiancée? This sudden "plot twist" makes absolutely no sense...just stupid...the writers are going to have to pull a hat-trick to salvage this one, IMO.

That makes a lot of sense realey, it could be that david is responsiple and jack fires him and thats where Billy Warlock 'comes in??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 12:15PM
    #25   2007/04/18 01:49PM
    emnick

I believe David probaly did it, because he wants Sharon to look bad to the press for Jaack's campaign. he is a snake and I would not put it past him to do something like this. Phyliis on the other hand did not have a time frame to do this, nor do I believe she would have. She was too guilt stricken to even think of a plan like this. I bet any money David did it.

#26   2007/04/18 01:53PM
    Soulsistah

Quote emnick: I believe David probaly did it, because he wants Sharon to look bad to the press for Jaack's campaign. he is a snake and I would not put it past him to do something like this. Phyliis on the other hand did not have a time frame to do this, nor do I believe she would have. She was too guilt stricken to even think of a plan like this. I bet any money David did it.

I think Phyllis was too panicked about the truth about her coming out to doctor the photos - no, Phyliss definitely didn't do it. I think the connection b/t Chow setting this up and Jack hiring a new campaign manager makes the most sense. I hope it proves true so they will get rid of Chow - he serves no interesting purpose IMO.

#27   2007/04/18 01:54PM
    emnick

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote emnick: I believe David probaly did it, because he wants Sharon to look bad to the press for Jaack's campaign. he is a snake and I would not put it past him to do something like this. Phyliis on the other hand did not have a time frame to do this, nor do I believe she would have. She was too guilt stricken to even think of a plan like this. I bet any money David did it.

I think Phyllis was too panicked about the truth about her coming out to doctor the photos - no, Phyliss definitely didn't do it. I think the connection b/t Chow setting this up and Jack hiring a new campaign manager makes the most sense. I hope it proves true so they will get rid of Chow - he serves no interesting purpose IMO.

I totally agree!

#28   2007/04/18 01:56PM
    MissHathaway

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote StaceyT: I think this might be just the kind of circumstance that will bring Nick running to Sharons rescue. Maybe we can look forward to a reunion from Nick/Sharon out of this sl?

For all that is good and true in this world, from our typewriters to TPTB's ears - I HOPE SO! The spoilers also indicate this "Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back!" Dare we hope that truth and justice will finally prevail in GC?

WHAT - Nick fights for Sharon?? wow this is getting good. And thanx for the update - didn't get to watch today

#29   2007/04/18 02:03PM
    ILuvNY

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote StaceyT: I think this might be just the kind of circumstance that will bring Nick running to Sharons rescue. Maybe we can look forward to a reunion from Nick/Sharon out of this sl?

For all that is good and true in this world, from our typewriters to TPTB's ears - I HOPE SO! The spoilers also indicate this "Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back!" Dare we hope that truth and justice will finally prevail in GC?

WHAT - Nick fights for Sharon?? wow this is getting good. And thanx for the update - didn't get to watch today

Can't wait 'til he comes out of his stupor!

#30   2007/04/18 02:08PM
    Soulsistah

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote Soulsistah:

Thanks to the spoilers - as that one about Nick fighting to for Sharon is definitely new! I for one will hold on for a while only to see if this happens as I think the love-fest for Phick is finally waning...they even fell from the #1 spot in CBS Soaps In Depth magazine - a position as favourite couple they've held for 7 consecutive weeks. Aaaaah, how sweet at last the tide is turning and all we be restored...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list