List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/04/17 10:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 02:12PM, Views: 1235, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/18 08:14AM
    Re: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show
    jackspaniel

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote jackspaniel: I don't think the photos would have to be tampered with to show those results. Naturally Sharon would have grabbed for anything to prevent her falling over the cliff. That doesn't mean that Sharon is to blame for Dru falling - it was an ACCIDENT -Dru probably grabbed for something also I would imagine - anyone would in that circumstance.

These photos were tampered with. If you go back and look at the original show it shows Dru falling first, If Sharon would have grabbed Dru wouldn't she be the one to fall first?

I haven't seen the photos yet - must be in today's US show. I was just making the observation that when someone is falling it is only human nature to grab for whatever will prevent your fall. I have watched the original show over and over again that shows the fall - both Sharon and Dru have their arms and legs flying around as would be absolutely normal if you were trying not to fall.

#12   2007/04/18 08:20AM
    nyaccent

When photos are taken at certain angles, they make things look different than what actually happened.....

Like the little boy standing by the pool...looking like he is peeing......but actually he is holding a hose in his right hand with the stream of water... We don't see from the still snapshot the hose.... So what does the picture look like?

Also there have been picutures circulating the internet with a horse that looks like it has two heads..... Actually what it is is a photograph of two horses but the way they were lined up...It looks like one horse with two heads....

There are other photos like that, where it shows one thing, but actually another thing was happening....AND I think that is the case here.... The fraction of a second captured something in a way that looked like something else was happening.

#13   2007/04/18 08:37AM
    jackspaniel

Sounds like you may have it figured out NY - sounds logical to me.

#14   2007/04/18 08:40AM
    nyaccent

That is the only way I can figure out something to be there that isn't really there... I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.... Grrrrrrrrrrr

#15   2007/04/18 08:50AM
    Crzy4yandR

I hope so..

#16   2007/04/18 09:12AM
    Soulsistah

Quote nyaccent: That is the only way I can figure out something to be there that isn't really there... I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.... Grrrrrrrrrrr

ITA NYaccent. Photos can "lie" and I do believe those photos were doctored...but of course in such a way that Phyllis gets the golden free pass again

#17   2007/04/18 09:16AM
    Soulsistah

Quote StaceyT: I think this might be just the kind of circumstance that will bring Nick running to Sharons rescue. Maybe we can look forward to a reunion from Nick/Sharon out of this sl?

For all that is good and true in this world, from our typewriters to TPTB's ears - I HOPE SO! The spoilers also indicate this "Down the line, Nick fights to win Sharon back!" Dare we hope that truth and justice will finally prevail in GC?

#18   2007/04/18 09:25AM
    jackspaniel

Gee- how did I know that Phyllis would somehow get the blame for "doctoring" the photos!! I am watching the show right now and Phyllis did not even know the photos existed until the tabloids called her for her comments.

#19   2007/04/18 10:09AM
    Snizzle

:-)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 10:16AM
    #20   2007/04/18 10:10AM
    Snizzle

I like phyllis but even i was at her comments and this whole picture "truth" storyline...but in my opinion they are making everything come crashin on sharon for a reason...and his name is Nick

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list