List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/04/17 10:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 02:12PM, Views: 1152, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/17 10:06PM
    SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show
    Soulsistah

Depite Nick obtaining a court-ordered injunction to prevent the photos from the NVP shoot of what "really happened at the accident" from being leaked by a tabloid magazine (photos taken by an unidentified source), the photos still get posted on the internet...they show some very fuzzy photos of what looks like Sharon grabbing or pushing Dru, which leads to Dru's fall over the cliff.

Phyllis is only too relieved when she sees the photos saying, "it was Sharon."

Neil blames Sharon without so much as letting her explain..she can only get out "I feel so guilty...".

Yes, Sharon once again is going to be made to suffer even more guilt about losing her friend...unbelievable

The only thing that will make any sense out of this mess of a s/l "rewrite" is if someone doctored the photos and leaked them to the press. I think David Chow did it, as he doesn't want Jack to marry Sharon, so what better way to discredit her. But even then, if his main concern is Jack's campaign (very questionable because Chow's a snake), wouldn't these doctored photos hurt Jack's campaign even more because of the crush of bad press on Jack's fiancée? This sudden "plot twist" makes absolutely no sense...just stupid...the writers are going to have to pull a hat-trick to salvage this one, IMO.

#2   2007/04/17 10:22PM
    Re: SPOILER: The Photos Revealed!! - April 17 CDN Show
    OspreyGirl

That is dumb as hell to write Sharon as the cause of Dru's fall...and if it's a fuzzy picture, then the fuzzy look distorts something that probably didn't happen--like Sharon pulling Dru down. I thought I saw Dru falling down first, and a few moments later...Sharon falls down backwards but after having pulled off from Phyllis...turning Neil and Sharon against each other is not the way to go--Neil has enough pain and anger right now and to add this on top of it...he must feel like he doesn't have a friend in the world right now...Unbelievable!

#3   2007/04/17 10:25PM
    villainfan1

The writers are getting ridiculous. I guess everything in GC gets tampered with . Why would Phyllis say that? I guess maybe she thought she was the physical cause of Dru's fall? I wish this s/l would wrap up!

#4   2007/04/17 11:42PM
    nyaccent

Once again Phyllis gets off the hook.

#5   2007/04/18 05:11AM
    Crzy4yandR

I'm so tired of Sharon having bad things happen to her she deserves so much better. It's a wonder she hasn't had a break down yet.

#6   2007/04/18 05:21AM
    StaceyT

I think this might be just the kind of circumstance that will bring Nick running to Sharons rescue. Maybe we can look forward to a reunion from Nick/Sharon out of this sl?

#7   2007/04/18 05:47AM
    kimyla

I hope that it turns out that the photoes were tampered with and gets discovered.. It also make ytou wonder why o one tried to help rescue Sharon.. or called for help..

#8   2007/04/18 06:47AM
    jackspaniel

I don't think the photos would have to be tampered with to show those results. Naturally Sharon would have grabbed for anything to prevent her falling over the cliff. That doesn't mean that Sharon is to blame for Dru falling - it was an ACCIDENT -Dru probably grabbed for something also I would imagine - anyone would in that circumstance.

#9   2007/04/18 07:35AM
    dhhogan

Quote jackspaniel: I don't think the photos would have to be tampered with to show those results. Naturally Sharon would have grabbed for anything to prevent her falling over the cliff. That doesn't mean that Sharon is to blame for Dru falling - it was an ACCIDENT -Dru probably grabbed for something also I would imagine - anyone would in that circumstance.

These photos were tampered with. If you go back and look at the original show it shows Dru falling first, If Sharon would have grabbed Dru wouldn't she be the one to fall first?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 07:52AM
    #10   2007/04/18 07:58AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote jackspaniel: I don't think the photos would have to be tampered with to show those results. Naturally Sharon would have grabbed for anything to prevent her falling over the cliff. That doesn't mean that Sharon is to blame for Dru falling - it was an ACCIDENT -Dru probably grabbed for something also I would imagine - anyone would in that circumstance.

These photos were tampered with. If you go back and look at the original show it shows Dru falling first, If Sharon would have grabbed Dru wouldn't she be the one to fall first?

Great observation to you and Opsey!!

I agree Soulsista.

They must think were not watching. Well I've seen less and less of the show and missed this episode too.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list