List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~~Gloria's face~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~~Gloria's face~~

Started by nyaccent at 2007/04/17 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 07:07PM, Views: 1350, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/17 06:12PM
    Re: ~~Gloria's face~~
    golden retri...

Quote suegerry: Yah! she's fun alright....a real clown....and I hope she gets off this show soon.

no WAY sue then we won't have anything to talk about'' at least anything intelingent''

#32   2007/04/17 09:19PM
    Soulsistah

Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote cocobear:
    Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote ILuvNY: I'm sure that she'll manipulate her way out of this one too

lol of course she will - look who she's up against!!

Gloria will of course come out on top she's far to smart and crafty. Jill and William were not married, or even engaged; they were only dating Jill adimitted this herself. William was up for grabs; all is fair in love...

No offense but what Gloria did was not fair. William said he hasn't felt that way about a woman since his wife. If she really cared for him ( and my guess is she doesn't just his money) she wouldn't want to see him hurt. What she did was low and dirty and I hope she gets caught and he finds out about the Jabot tampering and she goes to jail!!

ITA. While I'm not a big fan of Bardwell, I felt really bad for him when he was saying how he felt about Jill. This is the same self-serving cruel manueverings Gloria pulled on poor John She continues to play with people's emotions because it's a game to her - she is sick and I'll join others in laughing at her when the prison doors slams shut in her face! She should team up with another red-head on this show...they're cut from the same disgusting piece of cloth, IMO.

#33   2007/04/18 06:13AM
    kimyla

I loved the look on her face, It was priceless.. I have to agree.. What Gloria did was Awful...Why does she want to be with Will knowing that she would not be his first choice and getting sloppy seconds..

#34   2007/04/18 06:33AM
    StaceyT

Quote daddysboy: I actually like having the character on the show, I think Gloria's antics are sort of fun and I usually get a good chuckle from her. I also like the way the actress plays her, she has been on other soaps before she was on General Hospital and Ryans Hope. She never played those characters in the over the top way that she does with Gloria, and I think that is because she gets who Gloria is. A big over the top DRAMA QUEEN. The little touch of blonde in her hair is so Cruella Deville! Keep Gloria, I like a good laugh.

Thanks so much I knew I had seen her on another soap (Ryans hope)...been driving me nuts trying to remember I agree with you, I think Glo is a Hoot! And I like seeing her reaction when Will mentions the face cream Every mention of it makes her go stiff

#35   2007/04/18 08:10AM
    nyaccent

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote cocobear:
    Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote ILuvNY: I'm sure that she'll manipulate her way out of this one too

lol of course she will - look who she's up against!!

Gloria will of course come out on top she's far to smart and crafty. Jill and William were not married, or even engaged; they were only dating Jill adimitted this herself. William was up for grabs; all is fair in love...

No offense but what Gloria did was not fair. William said he hasn't felt that way about a woman since his wife. If she really cared for him ( and my guess is she doesn't just his money) she wouldn't want to see him hurt. What she did was low and dirty and I hope she gets caught and he finds out about the Jabot tampering and she goes to jail!!

You know, even the nastiest character has some redeeming quality (except Sheila!). Gloria has absolutely none...there's NOTHING nice about her! IMO!

Gloria has some redeeming qualities..... She is great with Fen...she adores him..she loves Lauren and will be there in a pinch to help her out...She has been a very good Grandmother and Mother in law.....She came up with the idea of the charm bracelets with perfume....

She thinks she has to manipulate to get what she wants, but if she were straight forward - she would see that she could actually succeed without those underhanded actions.

#36   2007/04/18 08:12AM
    nyaccent

Quote daddysboy: I actually like having the character on the show, I think Gloria's antics are sort of fun and I usually get a good chuckle from her. I also like the way the actress plays her, she has been on other soaps before she was on General Hospital and Ryans Hope. She never played those characters in the over the top way that she does with Gloria, and I think that is because she gets who Gloria is. A big over the top DRAMA QUEEN. The little touch of blonde in her hair is so Cruella Deville! Keep Gloria, I like a good laugh.

I agree with you..... While Gloria is evil, she sure adds spice to the show...and I love watching her... She is the character that I am loving to hate right now.....

#37   2007/04/18 02:53PM
    emnick

Gloria does show alot of emotion in her facial expressions and yesterday's was priceless. let's hope she goes down for this, but she probably will get Kevin and Michael to help her do some type of criminal act to cover her tracks. Gotta love her effort though! She does bring a sort of comedic effect to the show, even when she is playing dirty.

#38   2007/04/18 02:56PM
    Soulsistah

Quote emnick: Gloria does show alot of emotion in her facial expressions and yesterday's was priceless. let's hope she goes down for this, but she probably will get Kevin and Michael to help her do some type of criminal act to cover her tracks. Gotta love her effort though! She does bring a sort of comedic effect to the show, even when she is playing dirty.

I will agree with that. While I can't stand her - I can love to hate her because she is a little bit pathetic in her attempts and manueverings to get what she wants, which makes her comedic in her own way. But she still needs to pay for what she did to my girl Ashley's cream!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list