List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~~Gloria's face~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~~Gloria's face~~

Started by nyaccent at 2007/04/17 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 07:07PM, Views: 1337, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/17 05:54PM
    Re: ~~Gloria's face~~
    MissHathaway

Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote cocobear:
    Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote ILuvNY: I'm sure that she'll manipulate her way out of this one too

lol of course she will - look who she's up against!!

Gloria will of course come out on top she's far to smart and crafty. Jill and William were not married, or even engaged; they were only dating Jill adimitted this herself. William was up for grabs; all is fair in love...

No offense but what Gloria did was not fair. William said he hasn't felt that way about a woman since his wife. If she really cared for him ( and my guess is she doesn't just his money) she wouldn't want to see him hurt. What she did was low and dirty and I hope she gets caught and he finds out about the Jabot tampering and she goes to jail!!

What Glo is doing is not fair - your right about that. And if by chance she's caught you can bet I'll be there watching with popcorn and beer!!!

#22   2007/04/17 05:55PM
    crzy4shws

Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote cocobear:
    Quote MissHathaway:

Gloria will of course come out on top she's far to smart and crafty. Jill and William were not married, or even engaged; they were only dating Jill adimitted this herself. William was up for grabs; all is fair in love...

No offense but what Gloria did was not fair. William said he hasn't felt that way about a woman since his wife. If she really cared for him ( and my guess is she doesn't just his money) she wouldn't want to see him hurt. What she did was low and dirty and I hope she gets caught and he finds out about the Jabot tampering and she goes to jail!!

I agree that what she did was low. And you are soo right that if she really cared about him she wouldn't interfere. Especially now that she really knows how much he cares about Jill. But we are talking about Gloria here. She is selfish and thinks that given enough time she can force William to change his mind and love her. I believe her when she said it is not really about money anymore, but I think it has something to do with pride too. I felt bad for her when Jack manipulated her out of any inheritance from John and think she is no better for manipulating her way into William's life. You have to give her credit for her tenacity though. She is determined to win at all costs. Not always a nice personality trait huh?

#23   2007/04/17 05:57PM
    ILuvNY

Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote cocobear:
    Quote MissHathaway:

You know, even the nastiest character has some redeeming quality (except Sheila!). Gloria has absolutely none...there's NOTHING nice about her! IMO!

#24   2007/04/17 05:58PM
    allimcbeal

Quote crzy4shws:
    Quote allimcbeal:
    Quote cocobear:
    Quote MissHathaway:

I agree that what she did was low. And you are soo right that if she really cared about him she wouldn't interfere. Especially now that she really knows how much he cares about Jill. But we are talking about Gloria here. She is selfish and thinks that given enough time she can force William to change his mind and love her. I believe her when she said it is not really about money anymore, but I think it has something to do with pride too. I felt bad for her when Jack manipulated her out of any inheritance from John and think she is no better for manipulating her way into William's life. You have to give her credit for her tenacity though. She is determined to win at all costs. Not always a nice personality trait huh?

I agree she always held up strong to Jack, but correct me if I'm wrong. hasn't Jill always been her friend? I didn't watch until John was in the Hospital dying and it seemed Jill and Catherine were always on her side. Why would she want to do this to Jill?

#25   2007/04/17 06:01PM
    crzy4shws

I agree she always held up strong to Jack, but correct me if I'm wrong. hasn't Jill always been her friend? I didn't watch until John was in the Hospital dying and it seemed Jill and Catherine were always on her side. Why would she want to do this to Jill?[/quote]

Yeah, Jill took her side with Jack so that just shows you how low she'll go.

#26   2007/04/17 06:04PM
    MissHathaway

I dunno George - bringing back Tom is a good idea but I think even Satan may need to call on a few friends to tame Madame G

#27   2007/04/17 06:05PM
    golden retri...

Quote suegerry: Yah! she's fun alright....a real clown....and I hope she gets off this show soon.

Naqy then who are we going to bring down'' have to have someone to hate'' and ''like''just a little ''bit eye''

#28   2007/04/17 06:07PM
    golden retri...

Quote nyaccent: Gloria was so happy when she opened the door and saw Wiliam standing there.... AND then he dropped the bomb....that he got a call from his office about the tampered cream.... Her face went from to in one second....lol Hope she will get whats coming to her... and I hope the she will be found out that she drugged the coffee and tea.

Party poppher'

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list