List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Top Ten Places That Kevin should Take Colleen OUT ON Their Date.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Top Ten Places That Kevin should Take Colleen OUT ON Their Date.

Started by george at 2007/04/16 07:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/18 08:41AM, Views: 654, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/17 05:26PM
    Re: Top Ten Places That Kevin should Take Colleen OUT ON Their Date.
    cozzies Bigg...

to his bedroom i love them together I WANT JT WITH VICKI AND KORBEL HMMM with someone

#12   2007/04/17 05:29PM
    ILuvNY

We have a restaurant in our area called "Ugly Gus"...cause that's would it would be if they....well, you know!

#13   2007/04/17 09:11PM
    OspreyGirl

The Water Tower---Jana is probably hiding out there, plus it's the place she took Kevin as their first date...

#14   2007/04/17 10:08PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Tadembay:
    Quote george: Imagine the double date scenario. Kevin,Colleen and Glow-Worm and Bardwell. Maybe they can chow down altogether and for desert add in some love tablets in their hot cocca. Just a thought.

I was thinking the Board Room.

How about a furniture store - they all seem to like couches a lot! They could have a pizza delivered...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/17 10:10PM
    #15   2007/04/18 05:45AM
    racegirl 8

Quote george: Here some places in mind for them to go out on their date. sAVE A LOT OF green backs.

01= KFC== They can get 12 breast and 12 legs for 10.99, what a bargain. Original Crispy or Fried.
    02= Jack in the Box== Banana Shake for 99 cents. Yummy yum.
    . Mcdonalds= Biggie drink and Biggie Fries of their choice. With an action figure of Ronald McDonald or Grimace.
    4) Red Lobster= For some succulent lobster tail and seafood bisq.
    5)Sizzler= All you can eat buffet. Heck they can bring Glow-worm and Bardwell along and use some coupons. What big savings.Buy one get one free.
    6)Burger King= They can have it their way and do it their way. So said the King himself.
    7) Waffle House= Heck speaking of some cheap eats. They can bring the whole Fisher clan on this one.
    Ponderosa= They can seize into some tender steak. Perhaps even some mash potatoes.
    9)Poor Folks Family Restaurant= They would fit in find right there.
    10) Taco Bell= They can get all their eats and gas for only 99 cents. Heck you can't beat that.

Add in some other restaurants. I think these restaurants mentioned were more appropriate. Add some others in. Some good clean fun.

To add to your list we have
    11)Long John Silvers, get her a shrimp and fish basket along with chips and a pickle
    12)Ruby Tuesdays They can both order the 2000 calorie hamburger.Wouldn't hurt either of them.

#16   2007/04/18 05:55AM
    racegirl 8

Quote george:
    Quote Tadembay:
    Quote george:
    Quote Tadembay:
    Quote george: Imagine the double date scenario. Kevin,Colleen and Glow-Worm and Bardwell. Maybe they can chow down altogether and for desert add in some love tablets in their hot cocca. Just a thought.

I was thinking the Board Room.

You mean order take out Chinese and eat it in the board room. So the camera's can view their night of delight. That is possible.

Oh yeah! Gloria will be the one with the beer and popcorn. Gross!!!!!!

That Gloria, she'll need to floss, because that popcorn will stick to her teeth. I thought it was beer and peanuts. I guess I was wrong.

Yes much better beer and peanuts it is pepsi that goes with the popcorn.Either way there will be flossing involved in it.Will, will drop her like a hot potato as soon as he learns that she is responsible for the tampering of the Jabot cream.Then press charges against her for man slaughter or worse.

#17   2007/04/18 08:41AM
    jackspaniel

I think Kevin should go all out and take Colleen to the private dining room of the Colinade room and show her how a real gentleman treats a lady on a date. That would be great!

#18   2007/04/18 12:20PM
    golden retri...

Quote george: Here some places in mind for them to go out on their date. sAVE A LOT OF green backs.

01= KFC== They can get 12 breast and 12 legs for 10.99, what a bargain. Original Crispy or Fried.
    . Mcdonalds= Biggie drink and Biggie Fries of their choice. With an action figure of Ronald McDonald or Grimace.
    5)Sizzler= All you can eat buffet. Heck they can bring Glow-worm and Bardwell along and use some coupons. What big savings.Buy one get one free.
    6)Burger King= They can have it their way and do it their way. So said the King himself.
    7) Waffle House= Heck speaking of some cheap eats. They can bring the whole Fisher clan on this one.
    Ponderosa= They can seize into some tender steak. Perhaps even some mash potatoes.
    10) Taco Bell= They can get all their eats and gas for only 99 cents. Heck you can't beat that.

Add in some other restaurants. I think these restaurants mentioned were more apprioate. Add some others in. Some good clean fun.

lordy george are you sure you havn't been ''there'' done'' that''darn and was going to ask you ''out'' butyou burst my 'bubble''

#19   2007/04/18 12:20PM
    golden retri...

:D

Add in some other restaurants. I think these restaurants mentioned were more apprioate. Add some others in. Some good clean fun.

lordy george are you sure you havn't been ''there'' done'' that''darn and was going to ask you ''out'' butyou burst my 'bubble''

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list