List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HELP ME REMEMBER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HELP ME REMEMBER

Started by calivy at 2007/04/16 02:03PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 12:54AM, Views: 618, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/17 03:42AM
    Re: HELP ME REMEMBER
    sistah

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote calivy: does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

You can read all about Phyllis misdeeds in the Cast List.

She's a very good "villian". Never a dull moment with her.

#12   2007/04/17 03:45AM
    sistah

i agree phylis is one of my fav if she gets caught whats the point of watching i know all you phyils haters agree because you would not have nothing to talk about

#13   2007/04/17 03:55AM
    CandyLane5

Quote anadea:
    Quote CandyLane5: Okay let's end this feud Call Will Bardwell so's he can reopen the case....
    If Phyllis got convicted of murdering Sasha, we would not have the pleasure of her company on the show...

Then many of us would have no reason to continue watching.

Gosh... just like all the other characters, Y&R did fine before her and they will do fine after her... That's the way I look at addictions, people, etc., in my life... I did fine before them/it, and I will do fine after it...
    This too shall pass...lol
    NO ONE Character makes this show go>>

#14   2007/04/17 05:12AM
    dhhogan

Quote anadea:
    Quote CandyLane5: Okay let's end this feud Call Will Bardwell so's he can reopen the case....
    If Phyllis got convicted of murdering Sasha, we would not have the pleasure of her company on the show...

Sorry for you all but, Millions of us will.

#15   2007/04/18 09:01AM
    shesweet

PHYLISS IS A KILLER. SHE NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT IMMEDIATELY.

Edited by Moderator: It is against Soaps.com guidelines to type in all CAPS, plus it is hard on the eyes!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 12:53AM
    #16   2007/04/18 02:27PM
    Soulsistah

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote anadea:

Sorry for you all but, Millions of us will.

You know that's the truth. As CandyLane5 said, no one character makes this show, with perhaps the exception of Victor. The show will go on without any one character, that's a fact. Like they say in showbiz, "the show must go on!" For those who choose to tune out, well, that's what's great about freedom of choice!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 02:45PM
    #17   2007/04/19 12:54AM
    StaceyT

Quote calivy: does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

Just a reminder: Let's keep on topic, thank you !

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list