List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HELP ME REMEMBER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HELP ME REMEMBER

Started by calivy at 2007/04/16 02:03PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 12:54AM, Views: 663, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/16 02:03PM
    HELP ME REMEMBER
    calivy

does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

#2   2007/04/16 02:10PM
    Re: HELP ME REMEMBER
    KeepingItReal

Quote calivy: does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

You can read all about Phyllis misdeeds in the Cast List.

She's a very good "villian". Never a dull moment with her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/16 02:10PM
    #3   2007/04/16 02:36PM
    hunnybear0412

Quote calivy: does anyone remember sascha. didn't phyllis have something to do with her death. i can't quite remember but i think she did. if so there's another crime phyllis got away with. will she ever be brought to justice for anything she has done.

Yeah Phyllis killed Sasha. Sasha knew about the DNA test that Phyllis had altered to make it seem like Danny was the father of Daniel. Sasha was threatening to tell the secret because she was getting tired of all of Phyllis' lies. So Phyllis had to get rid of her.

#4   2007/04/16 02:37PM
    emnick

I thought is was never established if she killed her her not. Tell me if I am wrong Sacha was in a fire and Phyllis did not kill her, but left her there.

#5   2007/04/16 03:43PM
    jackspaniel

Quote hunnybear0412:

Yeah Phyllis killed Sasha. Sasha knew about the DNA test that Phyllis had altered to make it seem like Danny was the father of Daniel. Sasha was threatening to tell the secret because she was getting tired of all of Phyllis' lies. So Phyllis had to get rid of her.

Phyllis was one of the suspects when Sasha was killed in a fire. Phyllis was neither charged or convicted of killing anyone. It is all in the cast listing on this board. You can read all the details.

#6   2007/04/16 03:57PM
    suegerry

The reason Phyllis was not charged with Sasha's crime is because it was never revealed that she did it....and also with many other crimes she comitted.

#7   2007/04/16 04:26PM
    CandyLane5

Okay let's end this feud Call Will Bardwell so's he can reopen the case....
    If Phyllis got convicted of murdering Sasha, we would not have the pleasure of her company on the show...

#8   2007/04/16 08:41PM
    Soulsistah

That's a shame. But if nothing else, LML sure knows how to bring in new villians at the drop of hat to keep the show interesting.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list