List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER:TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER:TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

Started by calivy at 2007/04/16 07:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 01:47AM, Views: 2694, Replies: 77
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2007/04/18 08:40AM
    Re: SPOILER:TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT
    heart and soul

I think the content of the show when Nick and Sharon were married was a little less filled with sexual content. It seems that the writers are filling the show with a more lusty content now than before.
    Yes, I can change the channel and often do when it gets a little raunchy. I remember when Mr. Bill Bell was still writing and even the sex scenes were tastfully done. Now it has become as some posters say, " over the top." Worst of all Y&R is not the only one!

#72   2007/04/18 08:48AM
    jackspaniel

I remember some pretty "sex filled scenes" between Nick and Sharon years ago. Once in particular comes to mind when Nick set up a fancy tent somewhere and had a meal catered and Sharon was in a very skimpy negligee and the scene got pretty hot. I don't think the soaps have changed that much - or should I say - in comparison to how life in general has changed - the soap is just keeping up with that.

#73   2007/04/18 12:22PM
    phick4ever

I have been gone for awhile from posting, but lurking and laughing, then last week I was in an automobile accident and broke my wrist and have multiple bruises...so typing is slow and painfully...but I wanted to add my two cents worth.

I don't understand the "over the top" regarding sex scenes??

When the Abbotts first appeared on screen in 1980 Jack was having sex with multiple partners...safe sex????

I agree with an earlier post regarding Snapper Foster, while dating and after being engaged to Chris Brooks, he was having a long time affair with Sally who gave birth to Snapper's first born Pierre Charles Roulland....safe sex???

Katherine Chancellor was having sex with everyone but her husband, Jill walking around in sexy nighties helped her get Phillip's mind off it.

Jill was married to John but having an affair with Jack.

there are multiple instances of sex scenes over the padt 30 years...maybe the acting is now just more realistic???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/18 12:28PM
    #74   2007/04/18 12:42PM
    SouthernLady

and really..what is a soap w/o sex......

this is nothing new.....

#75   2007/04/18 12:48PM
    phick4ever

^^^I Love Lucy!!!!

#76   2007/04/18 05:20PM
    StaceyT

Quote phick4ever: I have been gone for awhile from posting, but lurking and laughing, then last week I was in an automobile accident and broke my wrist and have multiple bruises...so typing is slow and painfully...but I wanted to add my two cents worth.

I don't understand the "over the top" regarding sex scenes??

When the Abbotts first appeared on screen in 1980 Jack was having sex with multiple partners...safe sex????

I agree with an earlier post regarding Snapper Foster, while dating and after being engaged to Chris Brooks, he was having a long time affair with Sally who gave birth to Snapper's first born Pierre Charles Roulland....safe sex???

Katherine Chancellor was having sex with everyone but her husband, Jill walking around in sexy nighties helped her get Phillip's mind off it.

Jill was married to John but having an affair with Jack.

there are multiple instances of sex scenes over the padt 30 years...maybe the acting is now just more realistic???

First off: Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you get well soon
    I have to agree with you, there has always been sex, adultry, passion ect. I think that as the days roll on more and more is allowed on tv, and the show is just rolling with the flow.
    I know I learned my first dirty word from Y&R (rhymes with smut) and got my mouth washed out for using it. I didnt know what it meant but had heard it on the show when I was around 7. I was calling everyone this name ;)
    If it didnt show any of these things, nobody would watch it. The steamy scenes is what makes it worth watching for some IMHO!

#77   2007/04/19 01:47AM
    kimyla

Phick I was wondering where you were.. I am soory to hear about your accident..I hope you feel better soon.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list