List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! Phillis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! Phillis

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/12 07:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 08:13PM, Views: 634, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/12 07:49PM
    spoiler! Phillis
    golden retri...

Drus sevice: I never cryed at drus sevice today until phillis went to the cliff.she was trying to tell Dru in her own words how she felt about her\\\'\\\'she said dru was a \\\'\\\ but so\\\'\\\'\\\' was\\\'\\\'she\\\'\\'. she said I\\\'d give anything to see you come though that door again\\\'\\\'she had a piece of paoer that she had written her speech on\\\'\\\' and let it go\\\'\\\' it\\\'\\\' went the same way Dru did \\\'\\\' right off the cliff\\\'\\\' THE scene made me cry\\\'\\\'\\\'

#2   2007/04/12 07:51PM
    Re: spoiler! Phillis
    heart and soul

Quote golden retrivers: Drus sevice: I never cryed at drus sevice today until phillis went to the cliff.she was trying to tell Dru in her own words how she felt about her\\\'\\\'she said dru was a \\\'\\\ but so\\\'\\\'\\\' was\\\'\\\'she\\\'\\'. she said I\\\'d give anything to see you come though that door again\\\'\\\'she had a piece of paoer that she had written her speech on\\\'\\\' and let it go\\\'\\\' it\\\'\\\' went the same way Dru did \\\'\\\' right off the cliff\\\'\\\' THE scene made me cry\\\'\\\'\\\'

Is this Fri. show?

#3   2007/04/12 07:51PM
    mommy of seven

When and where did you see this?

#4   2007/04/12 07:52PM
    mommy of seven

Did you see Friday's show already?........

#5   2007/04/12 07:55PM
    golden retri...

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote golden retrivers: Drus sevice: I never cryed at drus sevice today until phillis went to the cliff.she was trying to tell Dru in her own words how she felt about her\\\'\\\'she said dru was a \\\'\\\ but so\\\'\\\'\\\' was\\\'\\\'she\\\'\\'. she said I\\\'d give anything to see you come though that door again\\\'\\\'she had a piece of paoer that she had written her speech on\\\'\\\' and let it go\\\'\\\' it\\\'\\\' went the same way Dru did \\\'\\\' right off the cliff\\\'\\\' THE scene made me cry\\\'\\\'\\\'

Is this Fri. show?

yes

#6   2007/04/12 07:57PM
    golden retri...

[quote]Quote mommy of seven: Did you see Friday's showyes i'm in canada

#7   2007/04/12 07:57PM
    mommy of seven

How did you see Friday's show?

#8   2007/04/12 07:58PM
    heart and soul

Thank you. I will get my box of tissues ready. Maybe two or three of them. ( sniff, sniffle, tears in my eyes.)

#9   2007/04/12 08:00PM
    mommy of seven

What day and time is it? I have to keep a look out for you from know on, so I can get some cheat spoiler

#10   2007/04/12 08:06PM
    golden retri...

on this post I was repeating the characters words as she said them? it was anot a bash ''?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list