List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question about Jeanne Cooper

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question about Jeanne Cooper

Started by jilltidwell at 2010/09/14 10:32AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/16 10:19AM, Views: 3432, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/14 10:32AM
    Question about Jeanne Cooper
    jilltidwell

I read on the soapnet.com y&r message board that Jeanne Cooper is retiring. I hope this is not true. No one can ever replace Kay. Chrissi can you shed some light on this?

#2   2010/09/14 10:41AM
    Re: Question about Jeanne Cooper
    grammapam

Quote jilltidwell: I read on the soapnet.com y&r message board that Jeanne Cooper is retiring. I hope this is not true. No one can ever replace Kay. Chrissi can you shed some light on this?
    I would also miss Jeanne.Ive watched her from day one,butcha know there comes a time for all of us......Sometimes you want to do other things when you are in your 'later years!'
    If she is retiring,I'll miss her so,so much but wish her nothing but the best for what lies ahead for her and her Family!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/14 10:42AM
    #3   2010/09/14 11:01AM
    FL senior fan

Wow, what an empty hole it will create when this happens.
    Hopefully they will leave her hubby in the storylines. Her and Victor are the "backbone" of the show. What a fantastic actress and attractive senior; will be surely missed by fans of Y&R. Hope if/when it happens the writers let her pass quickly and with dignity.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/09/14 11:03AM
    #4   2010/09/14 11:13AM
    crjb1

There was a link posted here not that long ago on JC's latest interview and there was no mention of it when I read it.

#5   2010/09/14 11:22AM
    rhend

I certainly hope this isn't true. She will be a hard act to follow.

#6   2010/09/14 11:52AM
    jilltidwell

Quote Blosssom:
    Quote jilltidwell: I read on the soapnet.com y&r message board that Jeanne Cooper is retiring. I hope this is not true. No one can ever replace Kay. Chrissi can you shed some light on this?

I searched several soap sites and there is not one word of Jeanne's retiring on any of them and if she had announced her retirement would be headline news. Don't ever believe what you read on a message board and especially Soapnet. Those biddys are always saying things that have no value. A poster will make a remark that they wish or they hope someone comes or goes and they are just speculating. Until I hear it out of Jeannes mouth I will not believe it and she has said on several interviews that she has no plans of retiring.

I didn't think she was retiring. If that were true, you would see it somewhere else. I also heard on the same board that Victor was being killed. Didn't buy that either.

#7   2010/09/14 06:14PM
    leprecaun28

Well, I hate to say it but at some point we all will have to get used to the Y&R without the lovely Jeanne Cooper. On her next birthday, in October, she will be a young 82....

#8   2010/09/14 06:17PM
    lady red

I doubt the classy Jeanne Cooper will be retiring anytime soon. She gave a very recent interview she didn't mention it.

#9   2010/09/14 06:47PM
    jilltidwell

Quote leprecaun28: Well, I hate to say it but at some point we all will have to get used to the Y&R without the lovely Jeanne Cooper. On her next birthday, in October, she will be a young 82....

Francis Reid(Alice DAYS) was up in her 90s when she retired.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list