List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is something wrong with Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is something wrong with Delia?

Started by winecountry at 2010/09/10 03:33PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/10 05:13PM, Views: 2355, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/10 03:33PM
    Is something wrong with Delia?
    winecountry

Isn't she supposed to be about 18 months? Her hair is still so short. We have never seen her stand, walk or sit. I can't believe she is in preschool with Reed. I have a Masters in Special Ed and taught Early Invervention (3-5 yrs old). Something is not right. I couldn't believe that she didn't walk holding Jan's hand today at the wedding. Is she one of the cast members or production staff's child??

#2   2010/09/10 03:41PM
    Re: Is something wrong with Delia?
    FL senior fan

Different actress babies perhaps? Don't know, but I thought the wedding day (or day before) when Billy was holding her that she looked sick or perhaps just sleepy? Maybe teething?

#3   2010/09/10 03:46PM
    Sunnyflower

She is just a soap baby. I wouldn't reed too much into LMAO.

#4   2010/09/10 03:48PM
    Mo in Canada

Oh guys, don't get into this ... there was a whole thread yesterday that Lisa had to intervene.

#5   2010/09/10 03:51PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Mo in Canada: Oh guys, don't get into this ... there was a whole thread yesterday that Lisa had to intervene.

I know I know....And I don't even get it. She seems perfectly fine to me.

#6   2010/09/10 03:53PM
    Fanfor20years

Quote winecountry: Isn't she supposed to be about 18 months? Her hair is still so short. We have never seen her stand, walk or sit. I can't believe she is in preschool with Reed. I have a Masters in Special Ed and taught Early Invervention (3-5 yrs old). Something is not right. I couldn't believe that she didn't walk holding Jan's hand today at the wedding. Is she one of the cast members or production staff's child??

OOOOH wine, youd better be careful asking this question, I asked a similar one the other day and youd of thought that I called her horrific names or something. Watch for certain people to come in, youll see what I mean....But then again youre not me, so they may not go after you...But yes I wondered this same thing...She is precious though.

#7   2010/09/10 03:57PM
    puddycat

Quote Fanfor20years:
    Quote winecountry: Isn't she supposed to be about 18 months? Her hair is still so short. We have never seen her stand, walk or sit. I can't believe she is in preschool with Reed. I have a Masters in Special Ed and taught Early Invervention (3-5 yrs old). Something is not right. I couldn't believe that she didn't walk holding Jan's hand today at the wedding. Is she one of the cast members or production staff's child??

OOOOH wine, youd better be careful asking this question, I asked a similar one the other day and youd of thought that I called her horrific names or something.
    Watch for certain people to come in, youll see what I mean
    ....But then again youre not me, so they may not go after you...But yes I wondered this same thing...She is precious though.

What? certain people?

#8   2010/09/10 04:04PM
    Mo in Canada

Quote puddycat:
    What? certain people?

No can do that Pudds or that could be taken as poster bashing, not sure if the thread got taken down???

#9   2010/09/10 04:15PM
    puddycat

Quote Mo in Canada:
    Quote puddycat:
    What? certain people?

No can do that Pudds or that could be taken as poster bashing, not sure if the thread got taken down???

That is NOT what I meant, Mo. I read the thread. I said--- What? Certain people? What I should have said is why did you say that.

Thank you.

#10   2010/09/10 04:43PM
    Miss Vic in OK

Quote Mo in Canada: Oh guys, don't get into this ... there was a whole thread yesterday that Lisa had to intervene.

Thanks sooo much, Mo. I was seized with dread when I saw this thread, didn't mean to rhyme, I didn't want another mini-war. You're a very good girl!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list