List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dru's Memorial Service

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dru's Memorial Service

Started by pussykat at 2007/04/11 03:51PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 07:48PM, Views: 546, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/04/11 03:51PM
    Dru's Memorial Service
    pussykat

How much longer are they going to keep thinking Dru is still alive...she's gone...pay her the respect she deserves by having a beautiful memorial service...and get on with the other story lines.

#2   2007/04/11 05:17PM
    Re: Dru's Memorial Service
    gommie

I changed the s'l in my mind yesterday when Neil was leaving flowers at the site and Phyliss walked up in back of him-I thought of the joy it would bring if when he turned around it was dru he saw crawling our of the bushes instead of phyliss standing there behind him-

#3   2007/04/11 06:11PM
    StaceyT

Quote gommie: I changed the s'l in my mind yesterday when Neil was leaving flowers at the site and Phyliss walked up in back of him-I thought of the joy it would bring if when he turned around it was dru he saw crawling our of the bushes instead of phyliss standing there behind him-

That would be nice, I think that they are waiting on Olivia to come... I will be glad when the sad scenes are over, im going broke buying kleenex

#4   2007/04/11 06:25PM
    Soulsistah

Given that they probably won't find Dru's body, the Winters' will be grieving, I think, for a time to come - as they should! Once the prayer service is held, things will slowly get back to normal for most, but Neil now has started hitting the bottle, so that I see as being another s/l for Neil for while afterwards.

#5   2007/04/11 07:34PM
    MamaMia954

In my opinion Dru was the *realest* character on that show!! She was definitely one of my favorites on the show and personally I am regretting the whole Prayer Service episode because its almost like she is some kin to me!! I know that sounds silly but thats the truth!!! Im going to miss her!! And I hope that guilt overcome and drive that hefer Phyllis CRAZY!!!!!

#6   2007/04/11 10:05PM
    heart and soul

Quote gommie: I changed the s'l in my mind yesterday when Neil was leaving flowers at the site and Phyliss walked up in back of him-I thought of the joy it would bring if when he turned around it was dru he saw crawling our of the bushes instead of phyliss standing there behind him-

Actually, I was hoping he would push her off when she bent over to place the flowers there. LOL

#7   2007/04/11 10:25PM
    gommie

Quote heart and soul:

Actually, I was hoping he would push her off when she bent over to place the flowers there. LOL

LOL.................hahahaha

#8   2007/04/12 06:58PM
    nyaccent

Quote heart and soul:

I was thinking the same thing... Wouldn't that have been something....

#9   2007/04/12 07:48PM
    GsGirl

Quote MamaMia954: In my opinion Dru was the *realest* character on that show!! She was definitely one of my favorites on the show and personally I am regretting the whole Prayer Service episode because its almost like she is some kin to me!! I know that sounds silly but thats the truth!!! Im going to miss her!! And I hope that guilt overcome and drive that hefer Phyllis CRAZY!!!!!

Not silly at all. I'm going to miss Dru. She's been around a long time and I really don't wanna see Neil alone. The show won't be the same without her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list