List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Crash

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Crash

Started by NotSoYButStillR at 2007/04/11 02:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 08:19PM, Views: 953, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/04/11 02:27PM
    SPOILER: Crash
    NotSoYButStillR

Does anyone have any more info on what the plane crash is about and who is involved?

#2   2007/04/11 02:29PM
    Re: SPOILER: Crash
    jackspaniel

I do not - but I have been thinking - I did read a spoiler that Vikki loses her baby. Do you suppose that Nikki and Vikki will be in the crash on their way from Madison and that is how she loses the baby? Just a thought.

#3   2007/04/11 02:34PM
    NotSoYButStillR

Quote jackspaniel: I do not - but I have been thinking - I did read a spoiler that Vikki loses her baby. Do you suppose that Nikki and Vikki will be in the crash on their way from Madison and that is how she loses the baby? Just a thought.

Maybe, but it also says that Victor will blame Brad, Brad wouldn't have had anything to do with Vikki being on the plane coming back from Madison.

#4   2007/04/11 02:39PM
    jackspaniel

That's true. When I read that Victor blames Brad I thought Vikki lost the baby when she heard about Sharon and Brads thing. - But then again you know Victor - he may blame Brad even if he had nothing to do with it!! Just a thought - I guess we'll have to wait and see.

#5   2007/04/11 05:16PM
    AdrianLover

There is another new spoiler that Colleen and Adrian prepare to leave town, and Brad intervenes. It is possible that it could involve one or all of them. Obviously, I hope this is not the case. I guess we will have to wait and see. Also, the spoiler calls the crash the next tragedy...but that does not necessarily mean fatalities. We have to keep our eyes on the Comings & Goings board!

#6   2007/04/11 06:39PM
    funnyfarm999...

I wonder if this could be JT's exit??? I don't know if he was leaving or not, but know he will be starring in another show.

#7   2007/04/11 08:54PM
    ericlizafan

This is the first I heard of a plane crash!

#8   2007/04/11 11:27PM
    vernonda2n1

?) I think it could be possibly Victoria and Nikki since their already out of town.

#9   2007/04/12 08:19PM
    heart and soul

Could this be when Nikki and Victoria fly back into GC?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list