List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis can't keep her nose where it does not belong!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis can't keep her nose where it does not belong!

Started by starrsctt at 2007/04/11 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 01:42PM, Views: 847, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/11 01:42PM
    Phyllis can't keep her nose where it does not belong!
    starrsctt

She still has her nerve to call Sharon to consider not to marry Jack! Is Sharon hung up on her? I haven't watched it yet, I just listen to my radio.

She can't shut up. What a nerve!

#2   2007/04/11 01:48PM
    Re: Phyllis can't keep her nose where it does not belong!
    Soulsistah

Ya, I thought that was pretty nervy of Phyllis to call Sharon saying "I want you to do something for me..." re not marrying Jack Okay, I'm not surprised by Phyllis' action, just ticked! Get off the girl already and go make happy with Nick already Red!!! Geez!!!! She shouldn't be worrying about Sharon or Jack right now as it's her hide that's gonna fry, along with Brad, when the news breaks about the blackmail!

#3   2007/04/11 01:51PM
    Secret Fan

Quote Soulsistah: Ya, I thought that was pretty nervy of Phyllis to call Sharon saying "I want you to do something for me..." re not marrying Jack Okay, I'm not surprised by Phyllis' action, just ticked! Get off the girl already and go make happy with Nick already Red!!! Geez!!!! She shouldn't be worrying about Sharon or Jack right now as it's her hide that's gonna fry, along with Brad, when the news breaks about the blackmail!

She actually said I want you to do it for JACK. Just a friend looking out for a friend. IMO

#4   2007/04/11 02:00PM
    starrsctt

Quote Secret Fan:
    Quote Soulsistah: Ya, I thought that was pretty nervy of Phyllis to call Sharon saying "I want you to do something for me..." re not marrying Jack Okay, I'm not surprised by Phyllis' action, just ticked! Get off the girl already and go make happy with Nick already Red!!! Geez!!!! She shouldn't be worrying about Sharon or Jack right now as it's her hide that's gonna fry, along with Brad, when the news breaks about the blackmail!

She actually said I want you to do it for JACK. Just a friend looking out for a friend. IMO

A friend looking out for a friend? I don't think so. She is still think she can bosses people around. Did she learn any thing from her blackmail scheme? Nothing! Keep her distance from Sharon it would be the best that she can offer right now. But no, she has to use Jack as her concerning friend to dictate Sharon. I really want to smack her!

#5   2007/04/11 02:01PM
    jackspaniel

Quote Secret Fan:

That makes more sense. Thank's for clearing that up for me. I haven't seen it yet - must be our tomorrow's episode.

#6   2007/04/11 02:06PM
    Secret Fan

Quote starrsctt:
    Quote Secret Fan:

A friend looking out for a friend? I don't think so. She is still think she can bosses people around. Did she learn any thing from her blackmail scheme? Nothing! Keep her distance from Sharon it would be the best that she can offer right now. But no, she has to use Jack as her concerning friend to dictate Sharon. I really want to smack her!

If Phyllis was trying to boss Sharon around she would have told her to tell Jack or the next time he asked she was going to have to tell him. LOL JMO

#7   2007/04/11 02:08PM
    engtcr

Two things bother me about this character. First of all, she is carrying on like nothing has happened...Dru is dead and Sharon almost died. Whether her blackmailing was the cause or not, shouldn't she be showing some emotion? I think just about anyone else would be devastated if they had a role in this disaster! Also, why is she having any contact with Sharon at all!!! Wouldn't she feel horrible being in her presence or speaking with her? I guess this character has no conscience.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 02:12PM
    #8   2007/04/11 02:13PM
    hater

it is justlike phllis to be still trying to control the situation, if i was sharon i would have to worry about how nick is going to take it when he find out what really happen. i was proud of sharon today for tellin brad to go take care of his wife it's about time she relize that there can't be anything between them. now maybe she will admitt to herself that she really still love nick

#9   2007/04/11 02:15PM
    starrsctt

Quote engtcr: Two things bother me about this character. First of all, she is carrying on like nothing has happened...Dru is dead and Sharon almost died. Whether her blackmailing was the cause or not, shouldn't she be showing some emotion? I think just about anyone else would be devastated if they had a role in this disaster! Also, why is she having any contact with Sharon at all!!! Wouldn't she feel horrible being in her presence or speaking with her? I guess this character has no conscience.

Very much agree with you1000%. Conscience is not registered with the redhead!

#10   2007/04/11 02:15PM
    hater

hey secret fan you know phllis was trying to boss sharon and control her just like before. she need to mind her business and worry about what is going to happen when the S##T it the fan

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list