List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Brad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Brad

Started by Fredia at 2007/04/11 12:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 02:52PM, Views: 298, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/04/11 12:15PM
    Sharon and Brad
    Fredia

Gag! Gag
    They are so disgusting togetheir and just about as romantic as, I can't think of anything but gaggy! Is everyone tired of their secret love. Hasn't it done enough damage losing Dru? And I use to like Brad

#2   2007/04/11 12:26PM
    Re: Sharon and Brad
    billsboy

Yes I am glad that Sharon put an end to it. She needs to go on with her life with Jack. She has the opportunity make a good life for herself and Noah. Dru would want that for her. I think that for the time being she and Jack will be okay. Brad needs to go somewhere. He had the opportunity to marry Sharon but he instead choose money,so let him have money and the unhappiness that will go with it. What was Sharon suspossed to be the other woman?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 12:27PM
    #3   2007/04/11 12:42PM
    YR_GHFan

I happen to like them together. I also like her with Nick. So i'll be very happy with both.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 12:42PM
    #4   2007/04/11 01:41PM
    engtcr

I'm so glad Sharon FINALLY gave Brad the old heave ho!!!!! Even when she explained to him that she didn't want to continue and was going to marry Jackl he wouldn't leave her alone. Was he expecting her to say, "Oh sure, I'll be your mistress and have an affair with you while you stay with your wife and celebrate the birth of your child"? He's just disgusting! Bravo, Sharon!!!!

#5   2007/04/11 01:43PM
    Soulsistah

ITA. Go Sharon!!!

#6   2007/04/11 02:52PM
    analisa

Yuck.......what a scene today with these two. They said it's over but lets hope it's the end.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list