List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by BrownSuga at 2007/04/11 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 06:52PM, Views: 590, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/11 12:11PM
    Re: NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    quillpen

Quote Chrissi: I see her as trusting, not clueless. We see a lot more than what Lily sees, remember!!

Bingo! Chrissi... And then there is the very real cliche... Being too close to the forest to see the trees. And -- -- It is true, we tend to judge others by ourselves. They have been in a very trusting relationship with his protecting her. She certainly is being blind-sided and it only appears to be a natural happening that she would seem oblivious to what was going on. When we want to belive, we look past so much in our lives, until one day we cannot deny it any more...

#12   2007/04/11 01:15PM
    evilauntiejan

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Tadembay:
    Quote pdames4: Did you also notice Colleen seemed more aware of Daniel's lies and tricks than Lily? Did u see the look on her face?Lily is so clueless. Nothin' like her mom.

Oh yea!Colleen is the queen of schemes and lies. Takes one to know one.

Right.....the queen of lies and she's an hypocrite as well.

hey lets give Colleen a break..maybe she has learned her lesson..being older and wiser...maybe it is Adrian's influence on her to see...what others dont want to see or are unable to see...Lily is her friend...she is there for her...and I think she will always be there for Lily...it is a give and take...and sometimes more or less ....but that is what friends are for...and Lily is going to need her best girl friend...

#13   2007/04/11 03:40PM
    billsboy

Quote pdames4:
    Quote Chrissi: I see her as trusting, not clueless. We see a lot more than what Lily sees, remember!!

Well, I think now that Dru is gone, I just want Lily to act a little more like her mom. You know, in yo face attitude.
    I guess only the future will tell.
    This whole tragedy with Dru and the upcoming mess with Daniel maybe bring it out. Oh my God what a shock that will be to some people including Daniel.

#14   2007/04/11 03:44PM
    pussykat

Please...let's get over Colleen...I'm so sick of her childish acts...she has never been there for Lily....Let her ride off in the sunset with weirdo Adrian.

#15   2007/04/11 06:42PM
    golden retri...

Right Chrissi it's not that she's been up all night thinking her husbands being a jerk''she's starting to see the picture so don't sell her short'' she's far from dumb'' like crissii said we are able to se things even before the characters''if not ''no ''story''

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 06:44PM
    #16   2007/04/11 06:45PM
    golden retri...

Quote pdames4:

Well, I think now that Dru is gone, I just want Lily to act a little more like her mom. You know, in yo face attitude.
    I guess only the future will tell.

Give her time she will'

#17   2007/04/11 06:52PM
    golden retri...

Quote quillpen:

Bingo! Chrissi... And then there is the very real cliche... Being too close to the forest to see the trees. And -- -- It is true, we tend to judge others by ourselves. They have been in a very trusting relationship with his protecting her. She certainly is being blind-sided and it only appears to be a natural happening that she would seem oblivious to what was going on. When we want to belive, we look past so much in our lives, until one day we cannot deny it any more...

girl I'd borrow your Chycle but '' I'm still suffering from inguries years ago to even go there''but I learned the hard way''

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list