List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by BrownSuga at 2007/04/11 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 06:52PM, Views: 592, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/11 11:18AM
    NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    BrownSuga

Uh, is it me or did we skip some days in there and go straight 2 Colleen caring for her best friend! NOW, when we left off she was talkin to Korbel about "CREATIVE LOVIN" and NOW she was caring for her friend and her mourning. Where has the dayz gone....

Did any of u ladies notice that....HOLLA AT A SISTAH!!!

#2   2007/04/11 11:23AM
    Re: NOTICE OF LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soulsistah

Here's my shout out at ya!

Colleen finally pulled her head out of her own universe of melodrama to support Lily for a change...wonders never cease

#3   2007/04/11 11:33AM
    Tadembay

I feel that it's about time Colleen started to show Lily some love. Colleen was all about needing Lily's help getting J.T. back while Mac was in the picture. Then she needed a place to hack into J.T.'s computer. Then a place to stay when she was mad at J.T.and Victoria. Then she needed Lily to keep an eye on Amber while they were working together at Fenores. Lily was doing all of this for Colleen while she was going thru her own drama. At one point we all were saying Daniel was getting bored because she was always with Colleen.

#4   2007/04/11 11:35AM
    KeepingItReal

Holla - bout time!!

#5   2007/04/11 11:39AM
    suegerry

Colleen was/is the worst diversion for Daniel & Lily's marriage life.....she was on Lily's side but certainly was trying to excuse Daniel....this girl needs to take off for far away places....she's got to be the most boooooooring character on this show.....

#6   2007/04/11 11:39AM
    pdames4

Did you also notice Colleen seemed more aware of Daniel's lies and tricks than Lily? Did u see the look on her face?Lily is so clueless. Nothin' like her mom.

#7   2007/04/11 11:46AM
    Tadembay

Quote pdames4: Did you also notice Colleen seemed more aware of Daniel's lies and tricks than Lily? Did u see the look on her face?Lily is so clueless. Nothin' like her mom.

Oh yea!Colleen is the queen of schemes and lies. Takes one to know one.

#8   2007/04/11 11:51AM
    suegerry

Quote Tadembay:
    Quote pdames4: Did you also notice Colleen seemed more aware of Daniel's lies and tricks than Lily? Did u see the look on her face?Lily is so clueless. Nothin' like her mom.

Oh yea!Colleen is the queen of schemes and lies. Takes one to know one.

Right.....the queen of lies and she's an hypocrite as well.

#9   2007/04/11 11:56AM
    Chrissi

I see her as trusting, not clueless. We see a lot more than what Lily sees, remember!!

#10   2007/04/11 12:08PM
    pdames4

Quote Chrissi: I see her as trusting, not clueless. We see a lot more than what Lily sees, remember!!

Well, I think now that Dru is gone, I just want Lily to act a little more like her mom. You know, in yo face attitude.
    I guess only the future will tell.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list