List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mr Kim & Jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mr Kim & Jill

Started by soapdisher at 2007/04/11 11:11AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 04:58PM, Views: 1189, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/04/17 11:04AM
    Re: Mr Kim & Jill
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Jill still has it! While I felt sorry for both her and Will as they both got hurt by Gloria's despicable scheming, I think Ji Min is much hotter than Willie, and Ji Min and Jill make a better couple. Go Jill! I hope Jill also finds out about Glo-bags little chemical manipulation - but alas, until she gets caught for her tainted cream crime, I won't hold my breath on that one!

Welll Mr. Kim did say he wanted to start over....... Yeah!!

Go Mr. Kim!!

#32   2007/04/17 11:38AM
    suegerry

The question is, will Jill want to start over with Ji Min? She's got it for Will.

I still would like her with Will but if it's not to be then certainly Ji Min would do....at least for me....he's so sexy. About time he gets a s/l....

#33   2007/04/17 11:40AM
    KeepingItReal

Well Will seems to have his hands full.....he definately not a good judge of character.

#34   2007/04/17 11:43AM
    suegerry

No, the poor guy looks so dumfounded...

#35   2007/04/17 01:23PM
    ILuvNY

There is so much physical tension between these two that was NEVER evident between Jill and Will.
    The only downer is that Gloria is getting her way!

#36   2007/04/19 01:24PM
    billsboy

I know it was not funny but I was in stitches about Jill and Ji Min having made out and getting busted by Will and Gloria. I know it was Gloria that set them but how Jill and JiMin played being dumbfounded and embarassed about what they did was hysterical.This storyline with Jill and Will seemed to be on the backburner for a long time anyhow. I think it was touching and true to life when Ji Min called to leave Jill a message about not letting what happended between them interfere with business. Also it is interesting that JiMin has feelings for Jill. Frankly this could be interesting,because Will doesnot move on with his life he continues to mourn about Miranda and like my 72 year old mother said is just too slow for Jill anyway. As for JiMin he needs a love interest...so there are possibilities here. But Gloria on the other hand it will be interesting what will happen if she does get Will and have to deal with the mess about his finding out about her face cream tampering and possibily the threat of blackmail from the man who sold her the cleaning fluid...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/19 01:26PM
    #37   2007/04/19 03:04PM
    jackspaniel

Jill should send Gloria a thank you note and two dozen roses for breaking the ice and getting a start on a romance with Ji Min. - He is a much better catch than Will.

#38   2007/04/19 04:58PM
    deebreed

[quote]Quote pdames4: Jill anf Ji Minn would be a welcome to my eyesight! I like the chemistry between the two and can't stand Will. I think Gloria needs to be taught a darn good lesson. The writers are taking this character deeds a bit too far. She's playing pharmacist now? You'd think she'd have enough with the face-cream fiasco. She had no idea if Jill would suffer a severe allergic reaction or not. Kevin is just getting dumber and dumber. He is kinda cute like a 6-year old caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I'd really like to see Glo go to the slammer for awhile. That would teach her. Judith Chapman is great in this role. Her face tells the story.[/qu

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list