List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mr Kim & Jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mr Kim & Jill

Started by soapdisher at 2007/04/11 11:11AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 04:58PM, Views: 1250, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/11 05:08PM
    Re: Mr Kim & Jill
    golden retri...

Quote capricorn27: i agree. i really enjoyed their scenes together. i hope they become a couple.

For sure'' let gloria have will, jill and ji ming havr great chemistry '' gloria and will look good together too''

#22   2007/04/11 05:18PM
    golden retri...

Quote pussykat: Was that a "hoot" or what? I would love to see Jill with Mr. Kim...he isn't that bad looking either,...better than Willie Wonka Will....He's a stiff! What a great idea "Pillow Talk" that would be so funny...

All JI MING has to do is tell him to back off or else''! I think if Jack keeps lashing out at him and being the big boss''IT COULD COME TO THAT''. up till now JiMING HAS BEEN PRETTY SUDUTLE TO jACK.hope he lets him have it one of these days!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 05:19PM
    #23   2007/04/11 05:45PM
    OspreyGirl

That would have been an interesting "meeting" if Will came in and had a cup of that coffee while Jill and Ji Min were finishing up---WHOA! Talk about hopping on the night train!

Poor Gloria ...she would have laid an egg if she saw Will and Ji Min going after Jill like dogs in heat!

#24   2007/04/11 05:51PM
    pdames4

Quote NotSoYButStillR: It's nice to see that the writers don't think that you stop having romantic desires just because you're a mature woman. I like Jill and "Ji". Should we call them "JiJi"?

Cute and it works for me

#25   2007/04/11 05:55PM
    gommie

LOL..I thought they were very cute today

#26   2007/04/11 06:06PM
    golden retri...

Quote pdames4:
    Quote NotSoYButStillR: It's nice to see that the writers don't think that you stop having romantic desires just because you're a mature woman. I like Jill and "Ji". Should we call them "JiJi"?

Cute and it works for me

hey'''' you stole my line''

#27   2007/04/11 08:50PM
    ericlizafan

I definitely see some chemistry between Jill & Ji Min! It could work!

#28   2007/04/17 08:18AM
    john boland

She does play horny very well. I think it's her "raspy" voice. I liked in the old days when she would have on a bikini and be talking trash to the pool boy.

#29   2007/04/17 08:25AM
    KeepingItReal

Jill is sexy and can play up any guy.

Work it Jill Work it!

#30   2007/04/17 11:02AM
    Soulsistah

Jill still has it! While I felt sorry for both her and Will as they both got hurt by Gloria's despicable scheming, I think Ji Min is much hotter than Willie, and Ji Min and Jill make a better couple. Go Jill! I hope Jill also finds out about Glo-bags little chemical manipulation - but alas, until she gets caught for her tainted cream crime, I won't hold my breath on that one!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list