List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mr Kim & Jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mr Kim & Jill

Started by soapdisher at 2007/04/11 11:11AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/19 04:58PM, Views: 1116, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/11 01:11PM
    Re: Mr Kim & Jill
    evilauntiejan

Great scene....Jess Walton is an amazing actress...would have wanted to be a fly on the wall when they filmed this day...

#12   2007/04/11 01:14PM
    suegerry

Who was it that once was cuffed to the bed and the other one would uncuff her....was that Catherine or was it Jill.....that was so funny.

#13   2007/04/11 01:20PM
    pdames4

Jill anf Ji Minn would be a welcome to my eyesight! I like the chemistry between the two and can't stand Will. I think Gloria needs to be taught a darn good lesson. The writers are taking this character deeds a bit too far. She's playing pharmacist now? You'd think she'd have enough with the face-cream fiasco. She had no idea if Jill would suffer a severe allergic reaction or not. Kevin is just getting dumber and dumber. He is kinda cute like a 6-year old caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I'd really like to see Glo go to the slammer for awhile. That would teach her. Judith Chapman is great in this role. Her face tells the story.

#14   2007/04/11 01:31PM
    vegreen

The globag needs someone to slip her a mickey that would put her out for about ten years.

#15   2007/04/11 02:17PM
    NotSoYButStillR

It's nice to see that the writers don't think that you stop having romantic desires just because you're a mature woman. I like Jill and "Ji". Should we call them "JiJi"?

#16   2007/04/11 02:47PM
    Secret Fan

Go Jill !!! It would be great if Ji does a little pillow talk and reveals Jack is the owner of Jabot. Things could really heat up for these two.

#17   2007/04/11 02:49PM
    jackspaniel

Quote Secret Fan: Go Jill !!! It would be great if Ji does a little pillow talk and reveals Jack is the owner of Jabot. Things could really heat up for these two.

Hey, I love that!! Sounds like a good episode to me!!

#18   2007/04/11 03:48PM
    pussykat

Was that a "hoot" or what? I would love to see Jill with Mr. Kim...he isn't that bad looking either,...better than Willie Wonka Will....He's a stiff! What a great idea "Pillow Talk" that would be so funny...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 03:49PM
    #19   2007/04/11 04:30PM
    myneenee

They look really good together

#20   2007/04/11 04:32PM
    capricorn27

i agree. i really enjoyed their scenes together. i hope they become a couple.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list