List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Mr. and Mrs. Abbott!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mr. and Mrs. Abbott!

Started by starrlight at 2007/04/11 10:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 02:05PM, Views: 532, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/11 10:19AM
    Mr. and Mrs. Abbott!
    starrlight

I like the sound of that! please, let this wedding go on and to be remembered like a fairy tale one. Can't wait to the wedding day!

#2   2007/04/11 11:44AM
    Re: Mr. and Mrs. Abbott!
    jackspaniel

I am not a fan of Jack's - however - if this wedding actually happens I'll be the first one to say "poor Jack". No one deserves to be married to a person who "cares for you" rather than loves you. I am not sure Jack actually loves Sharon either - but I think he is closer to loving her than she is to loving him. It will just be yet another marriage that ends up with infidelities and lies, ect, ect...........

#3   2007/04/11 11:47AM
    suegerry

What makes a marriage.....you start with respect and then loves comes into play.......JUST MY OPINION.

#4   2007/04/11 11:50AM
    pdames4

Well if this marriage doesn't take place. There still could be aMr. & Mrs. Abbott. Legally Phyl is not married to Nick. I would love to see Jack & Phyl back together. IMO, TPTB should've never broken them up. I have always thought they had more chemistry than any other couple on the show, including Nikki and Victor.

#5   2007/04/11 01:09PM
    evilauntiejan

Quote jackspaniel: I am not a fan of Jack's - however - if this wedding actually happens I'll be the first one to say "poor Jack". No one deserves to be married to a person who "cares for you" rather than loves you. I am not sure Jack actually loves Sharon either - but I think he is closer to loving her than she is to loving him. It will just be yet another marriage that ends up with infidelities and lies, ect, ect...........

Poor Jack...Brad will never let Sharon really go...Jack is going to get screwed (sorry here) by Victor and by Sharon..only Phyllis is his true love...

#6   2007/04/11 01:21PM
    Soulsistah

Quote evilauntiejan:
    Quote jackspaniel: I am not a fan of Jack's - however - if this wedding actually happens I'll be the first one to say "poor Jack". No one deserves to be married to a person who "cares for you" rather than loves you. I am not sure Jack actually loves Sharon either - but I think he is closer to loving her than she is to loving him. It will just be yet another marriage that ends up with infidelities and lies, ect, ect...........

Poor Jack...Brad will never let Sharon really go...Jack is going to get screwed (sorry here) by Victor and by Sharon..only Phyllis is his true love...

Well, from what I've seen I think Jack and Sharon are on pretty much on equal footing: Jack doesn't truly love Sharon as that spot in his heart seems to be still reserved for Phyllis; Sharon doesn't truly love Jack and loves Brad, and truly still loves Nick, IMO. Given that, I just don't think Jack and Sharon should be getting married. Maybe it's just me, but if you don't love that person with all your heart and soul, don't get married - shack up together, whatever. Going into a marriage like that is a set-up for complete failure, IMO.

Jack and Phyllis do have "soap" chemistry. By that I mean, they are equals in intellect and personality and that "click" comes across on screen to me as something very dynamic and exciting, especially in a romantic relationship with the two.

As actors in the real world, I also see that click when MS and PB act in scenes together. Some of their best acting in their portrayals of Jack and Phyllis, again IMO, are the scenes they're acting in together - powerful stuff. That's the kind of chemistry I see b/t them. I read that for the Emmy's, PB submitted the tape of his scene with Phyllis when he chews her out upon finding out about her affair with Nick. MS I believe submitted the tape of her delivering Summer in the elevator with Jack as her example of her best work for Emmy consideration.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 01:22PM
    #7   2007/04/11 01:45PM
    starrsctt

I love to see Jack and Sharon's wedding, too. I want to see the look on Nick, Phyllis, Brad's faces.

#8   2007/04/11 01:47PM
    jackspaniel

I think Brad will be the only one crying - I'm sure he won't be able to control himself.

#9   2007/04/11 01:50PM
    Soulsistah

LOL! I could totally see Brad blurting something out in objection at the wedding b/t Jack and Sharon...that would be hilarious

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list