List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adrian/Colleen/JT/Victoria Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adrian/Colleen/JT/Victoria Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by YR FAN SINCE 1994 at 2007/04/11 08:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 08:52PM, Views: 1803, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/11 08:19AM
    Adrian/Colleen/JT/Victoria Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YR FAN SINCE...

I just read that Adrian gets a job offer in Paris and Colleen is considering about going with him. That is for next week 4/16

And for the next week 4/23, JT and Victoria are going to have a passionate night.

I personally do not want them together, but who know.

#2   2007/04/11 08:20AM
    Re: Adrian/Colleen/JT/Victoria Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SouthernLady

Quote YR FAN SINCE 1994: I just read that Adrian gets a job offer in Paris and Colleen is considering about going with him. That is for next week 4/16

And for the next week 4/23, JT and Victoria are going to have a passionate night.

where did you read that?

#3   2007/04/11 08:24AM
    Latricia

I knew it Jt and Victoria was going to hook up!Jt just need some loving right now he is lacking in that department I guess Victoria will help him out on screen and off screen.YAY

#4   2007/04/11 08:26AM
    valencia4love

Quote YR FAN SINCE 1994: I just read that Adrian gets a job offer in Paris and Colleen is considering about going with him. That is for next week 4/16

If Adrian and Collen do end up Paris, good for them!!! Besides, I think everybody keeps forgetting that Eydal Podel has 3 year contract, so in my opinion, this will only be for short while... Personally, I'm waiting for him to take Collen to that museum that has the statue that he said reminded him of her in Paris !!

#5   2007/04/11 08:28AM
    YR FAN SINCE...

Quote SouthernLady:

where did you read that?

It was on the Genoa City News web site.

#6   2007/04/11 08:39AM
    SouthernLady

i wish they would go to paris...if only to see the statue woman bitten by a snake..

but this is when bradly intervenes and they both will be staying in genoa city....my guess

#7   2007/04/11 08:44AM
    AdrianLover

I bet Brad offers a job to Adrian at Newman or something to keep him and Colleen in GC. If they do go to Paris for awhile...we better get to go too!!

#8   2007/04/11 08:48AM
    valencia4love

Quote AdrianLover: I bet Brad offers a job to Adrian at Newman or something to keep him and Colleen in GC. If they do go to Paris for awhile...we better get to go too!!

I still got some time on my passport before it expires, so I'm with you, LET'S GO !!!

#9   2007/04/11 09:14AM
    Soulsistah

Well, if JT and Victoria do hook up, I hope that means Victoria finally found out about Brad and Sharon's ONS and is done with Brad.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list