List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/04/10 06:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 06:05PM, Views: 1962, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/11 07:07AM
    Re: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins
    KeepingItReal

All I can say is........disgusted with Lauren.

#32   2007/04/11 07:20AM
    glowery

Quote heart and soul: If the Baldwins use this only for their information and do not use it for wrongdoing I can't say that they are wrong. they know something is "up" with Jack and Jimin and when they find out they can stay a tep ahead of Jack. So we could say that oneupmanship is the game. The crime they are performing is hacking into a computer.But for the right reasons. I know there are no right reasons for commiting a crime but this is a soap and anything goes.

I agree with you totally!!!

#33   2007/04/11 07:22AM
    KeepingItReal

Well I guess it was okay for Phyllis to blackmail Sharon to benefit Jack.

It was for a good reason. She knew something was up with Brad and Sharon and she used the information to benefit Jack.

#34   2007/04/11 07:26AM
    ChristyFergie

I absolutly love the Baldwin's/Fisher family! I think Jack is a pig and I think he needs to be taken down. Mike was already hired by Victor to find out anything he can on Jacko so if Victor even found out about the cameras and hacking he would even be sitting back watching it and wanting to see it as well. I love Lauren and I think this gives a better twost to all the storylines that are being played out. It gets boring watching the same old thing day after day. I think Jacko deserves everything he gets. I think that Ji Minn is getting tired of Jacko too and will adventually be on Gloria's side and working with them to take him down! Then maybe Ji Minn can rightfully purchases Jabot! I think he would be an excellent owner actually! Don't you think it is weird that if Ji Minn did own Jabot that he is the only one from Kim's to come to the US to work there? And isn't it weird that he would be here full time and not back in Asia working and keeping his other business up and running? I like Ji Minn and I think him w/Jill or Gloria would make an excellent couple!

#35   2007/04/11 07:30AM
    Latricia

Quote ChristyFergie: I absolutly love the Baldwin's/Fisher family! I think Jack is a pig and I think he needs to be taken down. Mike was already hired by Victor to find out anything he can on Jacko so if Victor even found out about the cameras and hacking he would even be sitting back watching it and wanting to see it as well. I love Lauren and I think this gives a better twost to all the storylines that are being played out. It gets boring watching the same old thing day after day. I think Jacko deserves everything he gets. I think that Ji Minn is getting tired of Jacko too and will adventually be on Gloria's side and working with them to take him down! Then maybe Ji Minn can rightfully purchases Jabot! I think he would be an excellent owner actually! Don't you think it is weird that if Ji Minn did own Jabot that he is the only one from Kim's to come to the US to work there? And isn't it weird that he would be here full time and not back in Asia working and keeping his other business up and running? I like Ji Minn and I think him w/Jill or Gloria would make an excellent couple!

very interesting post ChristyFergie!

#36   2007/04/11 07:35AM
    heart and soul

Quote KeepingItReal: Well I guess it was okay for Phyllis to blackmail Sharon to benefit Jack.

It was for a good reason. She knew something was up with Brad and Sharon and she used the information to benefit Jack.

Many people were hurt by this and one person lost her life there is a difference. As I stated if the Baldwins use this only for themselves and don't HUrT anyone then whose to say it is a crime other than hacking?

#37   2007/04/11 07:44AM
    Badbarbie

I absolutely agree! I love the Baldwins family! I feel Lauren, Michael, Gloria and Kevin are one of the most nicest and deserving people on the show! (next to Sharon just my opinion) I feel that they need to put down Jack because for too long Jack has been getting exactly what he wants and Victor says he has a plan to get Jack because he knows that Jack owns the company he is secretly trying to hide but I have no ideal what Victor is doing! But anyway thats why I feel that they need to get Jack back because he is getting whatever he wants hurting Gloria and recently Gloria hasn't done anything to him! I want to see Jack fall because the Baldwins are a deserving family who deserves much more

#38   2007/04/11 07:46AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Well I guess it was okay for Phyllis to blackmail Sharon to benefit Jack.

Many people were hurt by this and one person lost her life there is a difference. As I stated if the Baldwins use this only for themselves and don't HUrT anyone then whose to say it is a crime other than hacking?

Yes, it is unfortunate that many people got hurt but Phyllis intention were good at first.

Just making a comparison. If we are to excuse the fact that what the Balwins are doing is illegal just because they are keeping it between themselves. We might as well excuse the fact that Phyllis blackmailing was for good intention but someone did get hurt.

Everything that may start out for good reason eventual end up bad.

They have no business hacking computers. Wrong is wrong and right is right. Regardless of your intention.

Plus Gloria and her gangsta sons need to be taught a lesson.

Why stoop. Thought Lauren was above that.

Eitherway it's illegal what their doing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 07:50AM
    #39   2007/04/11 07:49AM
    jackspaniel

If no body did anything wrong on a soap opera - who would watch? It would be one boring soap!!

#40   2007/04/11 07:51AM
    KeepingItReal

Soaps are good because there is a balance between good and evil.

It's not one sided otherwise a lot of people would not be watching.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list