List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/04/10 06:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 06:05PM, Views: 1955, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/11 06:09AM
    Re: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins
    StaceyT

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote ojudy59:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote ericlizafan: I may be in the minority, but I love the Baldwin/Fisher clan! I get a kick out of them!

I know they might do bad stuff, but I cant help but like them They crack me up, kevin and his jana doll, and Gloria and her enhancer rofl.... I cant wait to see whats next with the bunch

I must have missed an episode. I dont remember the doll or the enhancer.

I dont know about the doll unless it's the VooDoo doll Kevin jokes about LOL... but the enhancer will happen today I think.. so watch today if you can.. Gloria is putting a libido enhancer into Jill and Mr Kim's coffee to make them want each other..so she can have full range to Will Bardwell, and his money...Plus, Gloria has some unfinished business with Will after he arrested John and Kevin..

Yes, I was talking about the voodoo doll of Jana
    They are funny, and with all the drama, and foul play with the Phyllis/Brad/Jack/victoria/ect...stuff It gives a break to the ordinary IMO

#22   2007/04/11 06:28AM
    suegerry

I find nothing funny about a disfunctional family that commits crime for their own benefits....I've always thought, although I know nothing of Lauren on another show, that she would fit right in with the Baldwin/Fisher.

Crime to me is not funny especially when the culprits are not caught....I hope she(Lauren)and Michael go to jail along with the "Glo Bug" and the little ganster Kevin for this.

No money is owed to this evil woman John so stupidly married. Jack should not be loosing his family's business over her. Once she's found out about what she did with the cream I'm certain Jill & Catherine will look at this witch we a different outlook and Jack could get what is lawfully is.

As for Kevin, here is another one who never paid for his crimes....this is what I don't like about this show at time.

#23   2007/04/11 06:44AM
    Soulsistah

ITA with you suegerry! Also love your new avatar

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 06:44AM
    #24   2007/04/11 06:51AM
    StaceyT

No, crime isnt funny...but to lighten the mood with this soap opera...sometimes it is funny to just see the corkyness of it...;) Not all the storylines have to be taken so seriously, espically when it is all fiction. The true life events that involve these things are definatly Not funny...

#25   2007/04/11 06:51AM
    BabygirlAH

I'm very disappointed.

#26   2007/04/11 06:53AM
    glowery

I love the Baldwin/Fisher family I love what they bring to the show. If Lauren was planning on hooking up with NVP, then I think she needs to know what Jack is up to. I say more power to her for wanting to know more!!

#27   2007/04/11 06:57AM
    jackspaniel

Quote glowery: I love the Baldwin/Fisher family I love what they bring to the show. If Lauren was planning on hooking up with NVP, then I think she needs to know what Jack is up to. I say more power to her for wanting to know more!!

I absolutely agree!! It's not like Jack is on the up and up either - corporate fraud is the term I believe.

#28   2007/04/11 07:00AM
    suegerry

This is just a soap....but I can voice my opinion....I disagree with what the Baldwin/Fisher are doing and think there is enough criminal actions in this show that a nice family with a good s/l would be appreciated.......in my opinion only.....

#29   2007/04/11 07:01AM
    glowery

But then it would not be a soap

#30   2007/04/11 07:06AM
    heart and soul

If the Baldwins use this only for their information and do not use it for wrongdoing I can't say that they are wrong. they know something is "up" with Jack and Jimin and when they find out they can stay a tep ahead of Jack. So we could say that oneupmanship is the game. The crime they are performing is hacking into a computer.But for the right reasons. I know there are no right reasons for commiting a crime but this is a soap and anything goes.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list