List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/04/10 06:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 06:05PM, Views: 1927, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/10 09:22PM
    Re: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins
    OttawaSweetie

Quote Soulsistah: I guess my problem with the Fishers/Baldwins - aside from their sleazy beginnings in GC and their continuing scandalous and criminal behaviour, is that they're trying to best my man Jacko - when all Jacko wants is to have his father's company back. I don't see what's so horrible about that; it's Gloria's fault why Jack was booted from the family company he's been a part of his whole life because of her crime of product tampering! So he had to get the company back secretly. Makes sense to me, and I'm okay with that. It just galls me that Gloria and Kevin of all people are trying to out Jack for his trickery/schemes...that's hypocracy at it's best!

I agree. It was Gloria's fault!
    I felt that Jack locking Gloria out of the Jabot home and throwing her stuff outside was way low! It was so GOOD though! Lol! John's Ghost couldn't even rest, poor soul.

The Baldwins/Fisher clan is refershing to watch, and they are very resourceful. It's sweet the way they stick together and plot and scheme. It's fun to watch.
    I like the fact that they will do whatever it takes to get to the truth. I just DO NOT want Micheal to ever get caught! Ever! I really don't like the fact that Lauren is involved and on board. She needs to remember that she has a son and as a matter of fact Micheal does too! They shouldn't jeopardize their freedom just so Gloria can get back at Jack.

Jack is Jabot and Jabot is Jack. Although, I like the new direction that Jabot has taken with Ashley gone and Ji Min and Jill running the place. It's a good fit in my opinion!

#12   2007/04/10 09:23PM
    OttawaSweetie

Quote alaw: If you have watch the show long enough, Lauren was a low down B back in the day

OMG! That was such a long long time ago.

#13   2007/04/10 09:24PM
    OttawaSweetie

Quote ericlizafan: I may be in the minority, but I love the Baldwin/Fisher clan! I get a kick out of them!

I'm with ya! Lol!

#14   2007/04/10 09:32PM
    StaceyT

Quote ericlizafan: I may be in the minority, but I love the Baldwin/Fisher clan! I get a kick out of them!

I know they might do bad stuff, but I cant help but like them They crack me up, kevin and his jana doll, and Gloria and her enhancer rofl.... I cant wait to see whats next with the bunch

#15   2007/04/10 11:46PM
    ojudy59

Quote StaceyT:

I know they might do bad stuff, but I cant help but like them They crack me up, kevin and his jana doll, and Gloria and her enhancer rofl.... I cant wait to see whats next with the bunch

I must have missed an episode. I dont remember the doll or the enhancer.

#16   2007/04/10 11:49PM
    nyaccent

The Fisher - Baldwin clan is the comic relief of the show.... I laugh when I see them interact... But I can't understand how Lauren can go along with the computer hacking..... doesn't she know as an accesorry, Michael can lose his license....

#17   2007/04/11 12:01AM
    OspreyGirl

Quote alaw: If you have watch the show long enough, Lauren was a low down B back in the day

For real! Lauren has been low down since her high school days when she gave Tracey hell for having a crush on Danny. Calling her names and trying her best to take Tracey out---she even slept with Brad and they had a HUGE catfight over that! (You can catch that clip on youtube.com.)

#18   2007/04/11 02:13AM
    CandyLane5

Quote StaceyT:

Sowwy..SoulSistah.... I love them.... they make me laugh. And I want Gloria to receive her share of the money John left her, and I want to see her rambling around the Abbot Mansion... it would be funny to see...
    As for Lauren, Fenmores has to be protected.. maybe Jack Does have more plans to this than we know.. he is always up to something, and it aint good lol. I love Jack, and I love the whole family...well I love everybody!!!

#19   2007/04/11 02:16AM
    CandyLane5

Quote ojudy59:
    Quote StaceyT:

I must have missed an episode. I dont remember the doll or the enhancer.

I dont know about the doll unless it's the VooDoo doll Kevin jokes about LOL... but the enhancer will happen today I think.. so watch today if you can.. Gloria is putting a libido enhancer into Jill and Mr Kim's coffee to make them want each other..so she can have full range to Will Bardwell, and his money...Plus, Gloria has some unfinished business with Will after he arrested John and Kevin..

#20   2007/04/11 05:59AM
    calivy

you know i am so sick of the baldwin's. they get away with everything. i do not care how much computer savvy you have kevin can not hack into those computers without having the proper equipment hooked up to his computer. y&r needs to get more realistic. the may as well change the show name to the baldwins. they do all types of criminal acts an never get caught. that goes to show that when you do a crime you do not learn from your mistakes. how many more times will mike gloria and kevin commit crimes and get away with them. mike needs to loose his license, gloria and kevin needs to go to jail and lauren i don't know what to say about her she's beginning to get on my nerves. i use to like her but after this my feelings are changing for her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list