List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins

Started by Soulsistah at 2007/04/10 06:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 06:05PM, Views: 2075, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/10 06:34PM
    SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins
    Soulsistah

Oh my goodness...on today's Cdn show Lauren shockingly begins her slide into the dark side with the rest of the Baldwin/Fishers!

Michael finds out that Gloria and Kevin hacked into Ji Min's computer a few weeks ago and found out Jack and JM have been discussing ways to pull Glo from Extreme Catwalk. Michael feigns upset for like 2 seconds, then asks what they found out. Lauren is at first shocked upon hearing the news, saying how much trouble they could get in if caught. Then the next minute, all of them are sitting together while Kevin hacks back into Ji Min's computer and read all his emails re Jack - at which point Lauren is totally on board with it!! She says, "Jack has gone too far and I won't let him hurt anyone in my family." Then they proceed to watch as Kevin "expertly" links up his magical laptop to the video cameras in the offices at Jabot ( - to test whether they can spy on Ji Min and try and catch him meeting with Jack!!!)

Lauren is all down with this criminal activity, right along with Michael, Kev and Gloria. Then she says she's going to follow Michael's warning re Jack and Clear Springs and not sign any deals re Fenmore's until they uncover what Jack is really up to!!

Wow. Never thought I'd see Lauren be okay with Michael/Kev's and Gloria's duplicity in hacking into others' emails!! Craziness. Those Fisher Baldwins are a bad influence, IMO!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/10 08:59PM
    #2   2007/04/10 06:45PM
    Re: SPOILER: Lauren & the Baldwins
    pdames4

That's what really happens when a person marries into a dysfunctional crazy family and remains for a period of time. My aunt(by marriage) has been married to my uncle for over 30 years. In the beginning she would always say that we were an extremely LOUD family. She was always very quiet and soft-spoken. These days, I cringe when she comes for a visit. She is louder than any of us ever imagined.

#3   2007/04/10 06:45PM
    alaw

If you have watch the show long enough, Lauren was a low down B back in the day

#4   2007/04/10 06:48PM
    Soulsistah

Yes, I remember when she would taunt Tracy and rub her nose in it when she was with Danny...but now, she's okay with criminal activity when a few months ago she had Fenmore prematurely because she was so upset and outraged at Michael for doing it?! What gives?? That was quite the radical flip in personality, dont' ya think?

#5   2007/04/10 07:03PM
    Latricia

I always felt that one day Lauren will be sucked up in the Baldwins/Fishers ways.Those people live there life through dramas.

#6   2007/04/10 08:04PM
    Soulsistah

ITA.

#7   2007/04/10 08:27PM
    ericlizafan

I may be in the minority, but I love the Baldwin/Fisher clan! I get a kick out of them!

#8   2007/04/10 08:41PM
    heart and soul

Quote ericlizafan: I may be in the minority, but I love the Baldwin/Fisher clan! I get a kick out of them!

So do I . they aren't killing anyone and what they are doing is trying to find out aabout Jack and Jimin--I hope they do. Ican also understand Lauren , she has been hurt so many times . I just hope thaey don't get caught!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/10 08:42PM
    #9   2007/04/10 08:47PM
    Soulsistah

I guess my problem with the Fishers/Baldwins - aside from their sleazy beginnings in GC and their continuing scandalous and criminal behaviour, is that they're trying to best my man Jacko - when all Jacko wants is to have his father's company back. I don't see what's so horrible about that; it's Gloria's fault why Jack was booted from the family company he's been a part of his whole life because of her crime of product tampering! So he had to get the company back secretly. Makes sense to me, and I'm okay with that. It just galls me that Gloria and Kevin of all people are trying to out Jack for his trickery/schemes...that's hypocracy at it's best!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list