List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Sharon''

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Sharon''

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/10 03:23PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:06PM, Views: 1470, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/11 07:23AM
    Re: Spoiler Sharon''
    KeepingItReal

She does not love him and Phyllis is right if you don't.......don't marry him. He is a good guy.

#22   2007/04/11 09:37AM
    daddybigdraws

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote glowery: I think Sharon could get over Brad easily if he would just stay away from her. I think he is cruel for continually expressing his love to Sharon in one breath, and in the next telling her he is staying with Vickie.

But I don't want to see Sharon with Jack. Of course I think Jack's proposal to Sharon had more to do with politcs than anything else, and the fact he is lonely rattling around in that big old house. But he did bring that on himself, didn't he?

Yes, Jack pretty much drove everybody away from the Abbott mansion. I too think Brad should stay away from Sharon. I am in the US so I didn't see the episode where Sharon tells Brad it's over for them but I did see yesterday's episode and they are kissing - Why is Sharon kissing him if she wants him to stay away?!?!?!?!!!!!

Sharon is so dependant on others that she can't be alone. When Vicky finds out about Brad and Sharon's relationship (assuming she will) watch the aftershock. Vicky will get with JT, Brad with Sharon and Phyliss with Jack.

#23   2007/04/11 09:41AM
    Latricia

Quote daddybigdraws:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote glowery: I think Sharon could get over Brad easily if he would just stay away from her. I think he is cruel for continually expressing his love to Sharon in one breath, and in the next telling her he is staying with Vickie.

But I don't want to see Sharon with Jack. Of course I think Jack's proposal to Sharon had more to do with politcs than anything else, and the fact he is lonely rattling around in that big old house. But he did bring that on himself, didn't he?

Yes, Jack pretty much drove everybody away from the Abbott mansion. I too think Brad should stay away from Sharon. I am in the US so I didn't see the episode where Sharon tells Brad it's over for them but I did see yesterday's episode and they are kissing - Why is Sharon kissing him if she wants him to stay away?!?!?!?!!!!!

Sharon is so dependant on others that she can't be alone. When Vicky finds out about Brad and Sharon's relationship (assuming she will) watch the aftershock. Vicky will get with JT, Brad with Sharon and Phyliss with Jack.

I give u the hammer and the nail bigdadydraws! love the screen name

#24   2007/04/11 09:55AM
    Latricia

Quote Dallas Cowgirl: Oh, take a hike, Brad.

She just told him to hit the road and now he is trying to tell her how much he loves her, the azzhole!

Hit the door, Brad, take care of your wife, she told him!

Yay, Sharon, you tell him. He's still at it...when I thought you were dead blah blah blah...I love Vickie but it just doesn't compare to you...GET LOST, it doesn't matter, we don't have a future...Vickie's pregnant, they agree he cannot do "this" to the baby...Buh buy, Bradski!

Hey Dallas Cowgirl are you from Texas Cuz Texas people get rowd up with excitement.Just like there motto says "Dont mess with Texas"

#25   2007/04/11 10:01AM
    emnick

I am so happy about this, because I was going thru a I can't stand Brad phase, especially with my girl.

#26   2007/04/11 10:03AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Call me old fashioned but I still believe in love. I don't think Sharon should marry Jack unless she is IN love with him. She also should keep the heck away from Brad because he is married to someone else. And what's more he has a baby on the way. Sharon should remember back to how hurt she was when she found out about Nick and Phyllis and think of Vicky and the baby.

#27   2007/04/11 10:05AM
    WeLuvYandR

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: Call me old fashioned but I still believe in love. I don't think Sharon should marry Jack unless she is IN love with him. She also should keep the heck away from Brad because he is married to someone else. And what's more he has a baby on the way. Sharon should remember back to how hurt she was when she found out about Nick and Phyllis and think of Vicky and the baby.

I totally agree! I hope that Sharon stands behind what she tells Brad today and keeps away from him! I still believe in love too! I hope that Sharon can keep that in mind and doesn't make the mistake of marrying Jack.

#28   2007/04/11 10:08AM
    Latricia

Quote Dallas Cowgirl: Yep, and How 'Bout them Cowboys is not just what we say about our football team! Yippy yi yay!

You go Girl!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list