List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Sharon''

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Sharon''

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/10 03:23PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:06PM, Views: 1449, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/11 06:48AM
    Re: Spoiler Sharon''
    suegerry

Agree Sharon should tell Jack what her real feelings are and let both of them move on....she is a very decent person and did the right thing where she's concern with Brad....

#12   2007/04/11 06:50AM
    BabygirlAH

Sharon needs to stay by herself for a while.

#13   2007/04/11 06:50AM
    Latricia

Quote suegerry: Agree Sharon should tell Jack what her real feelings are and let both of them move on....she is a very decent person and did the right thing where she's concern with Brad....

I see we agree suegerry!

#14   2007/04/11 06:51AM
    suegerry

Baby.....I agree with you....she will and certainly could.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 06:52AM
    #15   2007/04/11 06:59AM
    glowery

I think Sharon could get over Brad easily if he would just stay away from her. I think he is cruel for continually expressing his love to Sharon in one breath, and in the next telling her he is staying with Vickie.

But I don't want to see Sharon with Jack. Of course I think Jack's proposal to Sharon had more to do with politcs than anything else, and the fact he is lonely rattling around in that big old house. But he did bring that on himself, didn't he?

#16   2007/04/11 07:01AM
    simese

Quote Dallas Cowgirl:
    Quote golden retrivers: Sharon tells brad after they where kissing, that she is marring jack'' shes tellhim that they can never be, but she can't stop crying as she says thisand after this scene it's easy to tellwho she rea lley loves''
    Know what? I don't give a good #@%%!&#%@ who she really wants to be with as long as she doesn't end up with this jerk Brad!

#17   2007/04/11 07:05AM
    jackspaniel

Quote glowery: I think Sharon could get over Brad easily if he would just stay away from her. I think he is cruel for continually expressing his love to Sharon in one breath, and in the next telling her he is staying with Vickie.

But I don't want to see Sharon with Jack. Of course I think Jack's proposal to Sharon had more to do with politcs than anything else, and the fact he is lonely rattling around in that big old house. But he did bring that on himself, didn't he?

Yes, Jack pretty much drove everybody away from the Abbott mansion. I too think Brad should stay away from Sharon. I am in the US so I didn't see the episode where Sharon tells Brad it's over for them but I did see yesterday's episode and they are kissing - Why is Sharon kissing him if she wants him to stay away?!?!?!?!!!!!

#18   2007/04/11 07:09AM
    heart and soul

[quote]Quote jackspaniel: [quote]Quote glowery: I think Sharon could get over Brad easily if he would just stay away from her. I think he is cruel for continually expressing his love to Sharon in one breath, and in the next telling her he is staying with Vickie.

But I don't want to see Sharon with Jack. Of course I think Jack's proposal to Sharon had more to do with politcs than anything else, and the fact he is lonely rattling around in that big old house. But he did bring that on himself, didn't he?[/quote]

she is getting it out of her system and will use restraint to let him know she is not going to interfere with his marriage to Victoria. Sharon is a good person just confused at this time.Brad pursuing her isn't helping her to figure out what she should do and how she feels.

#19   2007/04/11 07:11AM
    simese

Sharon is no better than Brad. They should be together. She should be young enough to be Jacks daughter.Hope she never gets back with Nick. Phillis makes the show it would be dull without her. Could she be Shelia.

#20   2007/04/11 07:16AM
    jackspaniel

[quote]Quote heart and soul: [quote]Quote jackspaniel: [quote]Quote glowery: I think Sharon could get over Brad easily if he would just stay away from her. I think he is cruel for continually expressing his love to Sharon in one breath, and in the next telling her he is staying with Vickie.

But I don't want to see Sharon with Jack. Of course I think Jack's proposal to Sharon had more to do with politcs than anything else, and the fact he is lonely rattling around in that big old house. But he did bring that on himself, didn't he?[/quote]

she is getting it out of her system and will use restraint to let him know she is not going to interfere with his marriage to Victoria. Sharon is a good person just confused at this time.Brad pursuing her isn't helping her to figure out what she should do and how she feels.[/quote]

That seems to be the excuse for everything Sharon has done in the past 10 years "she is confused" - is there ever a time when this girl isn't "confused". What is she so "confused" about always.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list