List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Sharon''

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Sharon''

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/10 03:23PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:06PM, Views: 1490, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/10 03:23PM
    Spoiler Sharon''
    golden retri...

Sharon tells brad after they where kissing, that she is marring jack'' shes tellhim that they can never be, but she can't stop crying as she says thisand after this scene it's easy to tellwho she rea lley loves''

#2   2007/04/10 05:13PM
    Re: Spoiler Sharon''
    nyaccent

Thanks for the spoiler.... I love your avatar....

#3   2007/04/10 05:17PM
    Molli

Quote nyaccent: Thanks for the spoiler.... I love your avatar....

Me too! I mod on a football site, I'd LOVE to have that. lol

Back on topic, I was hoping Sharon would realize that marrying Jack is so wrong for both of their sakes. Oh well, not that Jack don't deserve it I guess. Pity she feels she has to marry him to get rid of Bradstalker.

#4   2007/04/10 05:25PM
    golden retri...

thanks NY I WENT FROM THE one duck to the other'' have to keep ducking lately you ''know''

#5   2007/04/10 05:29PM
    golden retri...

Quote Dallas Cowgirl:
    Quote golden retrivers: Sharon tells brad after they where kissing, that she is marring jack'' shes tellhim that they can never be, but she can't stop crying as she says thisand after this scene it's easy to tellwho she rea lley loves''
    Know what? I don't give a good #@%%!&#%@ who she really wants to be with as long as she doesn't end up with this jerk Brad!

O.K SETTLE DOWN , your probabley not the only one in that corner''

#6   2007/04/10 05:37PM
    nyaccent

Quote Molli:

Back on topic, I was hoping Sharon would realize that marrying Jack is so wrong for both of their sakes. Oh well, not that Jack don't deserve it I guess. Pity she feels she has to marry him to get rid of Bradstalker.

Right click it and save as....and you can have it too to use on your football site !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/10 05:38PM
    #7   2007/04/10 05:51PM
    Molli

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote Molli:

Right click it and save as....and you can have it too to use on your football site !

Thank you!

#8   2007/04/10 05:57PM
    golden retri...

yOU CAN'T HAVE MY duck UNTIL I am finished with him So''' BACK OF'''Jose"

#9   2007/04/10 05:57PM
    Soulsistah

Yes, Sharon finally tells Brad they can never be and says it's over between them. When she said she doesn't want to be in love with him because he's taken, I think she realizes that it's time to put it it to rest and tells Brad as much, and that he should be taking care of his wife! I'm very glad Sharon told him what the deal was gonna be from here on out. She exercised the restraint and good judgment that it's time they let each other go and move on with their respective partners. Go to your wife Brad!! I thought it was a really touching scene, though - great performances by both DD and SC!!

Now if Sharon would only stop feeling guilty about "hurting Jack" if she doesn't marry him and continues to stand up for herself and just tell Jack they shouldn't get married. But I think she's too scared to hurt him...but I hope they don't go through with the marriage -it would be a mistake! JMO.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list