List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: On TV Tomorrow - 2 Y&R stars

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

On TV Tomorrow - 2 Y&R stars

Started by crazy4yandr at 2007/04/10 03:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:14PM, Views: 721, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/04/10 09:52PM
    Re: On TV Tomorrow - 2 Y&R stars
    pdames4

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote crazy4yandr: Thought I'd let you know, incase you were interested, Sharon Case will be on The Early Show tomorrow morning, and Victoria Rowell will be on The View.

Thanks - I knew about VR on the View, but not about SC. Excellent - my two favourite gals on the same day

Can someone tell me what time (E.S) the Early Show airs in the morning and on what network - NBC? so I can tape it. Thanks!!

The Early Show is CBS. I believe it's around 7:30 or 8 am

#12   2007/04/10 10:02PM
    CadrianxLove

THNX so much! its hard to fin things to watch beofer Y&R so i defiantly will watch both!

#13   2007/04/11 02:20AM
    CandyLane5

THX!!!

#14   2007/04/11 07:14PM
    Soulsistah

Quote pdames4:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote crazy4yandr: Thought I'd let you know, incase you were interested, Sharon Case will be on The Early Show tomorrow morning, and Victoria Rowell will be on The View.

Thanks - I knew about VR on the View, but not about SC. Excellent - my two favourite gals on the same day

Can someone tell me what time (E.S) the Early Show airs in the morning and on what network - NBC? so I can tape it. Thanks!!

The Early Show is CBS. I believe it's around 7:30 or 8 am

Thanks. I did watch - but I didn't see SC on the show...perhaps it was another date. Did anyone else see SC on The Early Show this morning??

VR was so poised and articulate on The View - and she looked fantastic! She truly is a phenomenal talent in so many realms. I've started reading her book and she really is a gifted writer - very lyrical and emotive. VR you rock! Y&R is the loser for your departure, IMO.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list