List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/10 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:22PM, Views: 1622, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2007/04/11 07:01PM
    Re: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill
    golden retri...

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote Tadembay:
    Quote BabygirlAH: Ji Min is simply gorgeous and that voice.

Oh my goodness, that voice!

He can call me any time on the phone.

hE IS vERY SEXEY ALL RIGHT'' AND HIM AND jILL are hot!!

#52   2007/04/11 07:22PM
    Re: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill
    golden retri...

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote suegerry: Gloria get back at Jack for what

I haven't yet been able to figure that one out....what did Jack do to this evil conniving witch that she didn't deserve

Yes she got her pay back on US today's show....she wants to get into Will's money train and it won't happen....

And the Badlwin/Fisher are able to view the security cameras at Jabot....hopefully they come accross the one that will show Gloria tainting the cream...and others will get to see it as well......this disfunctional family need their time behind bars soon.

No, Jack didn't do anything to Gloria!?!?! He kept her from her husband's funeral by changing the time of the funeral - he kept her from her inheritance by tricking his father into changing his will while he was not in his right mind - just to name a couple of things!

Given what happened to John and his family which directly resulted from her repeated lies from the moment she stepped foot in that town, she's lucky that's all Jack did to her IMO. She doesn't deserve a dime of John's money!

That dos'nt matter no way you look at it.John wanted toleave Gloria A PART OF HIS INHERINTENCE.jack had no right to do what he did''It wasn't like Gloria got left the whole company'' Jack is greedey''plain and simpelil''. he wants every thing or nothing''

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list