List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/10 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:22PM, Views: 1627, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/04/11 12:28PM
    Re: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill
    jackspaniel

Quote StaceyT: Anyone who had any respect for John Abbott, would have done the right thing and abided by his wishes. No matter what Gloria did, John wanted what he wanted for the wife he loved. He knew Gloria good and bad, and loved her anyway. All the hard work, thru his life, when it came time for him to be at rest, they should have went by his wishes. The one and most important thing you can do for a loved one (might not be what you want) is to honor their final wishes, whatever they may be. Just my opinion, and I know its not a popular one and thats ok... Thats they way I would think if it was the real world lol.... dont know what the deal is in soapland

Excellent post - I totally agree with every word.

#42   2007/04/11 12:30PM
    suegerry

Glad to agree and to disagree.....

#43   2007/04/11 12:36PM
    StaceyT

Quote suegerry: Glad to agree and to disagree.....

Sure... thats what makes the world go round I just think that way because I have had a similar experience when my father died.. to me I would have rather honored him, than bicker over the estate ect.. Its all good tho, and to each their own opinion

I think we all pay for what we do in life, and Gloria will get whats commin to her one way or another im sure.... it will be interesting to see...

#44   2007/04/11 12:46PM
    suegerry

As long as Gloria gets what she deserves for comitting her crime of "cream tainting"...the rest will be history.

#45   2007/04/11 04:05PM
    Mugzvt

Quote Secret Fan: Gloria - the 'queen of chemicals' is at it again....too funny that it back fired on her

I'm so GLAD it backfired on Gloria. She plays the poor widower. She really needs to be found out.

#46   2007/04/11 04:09PM
    Mugzvt

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote suegerry: Yeah the Baldwin/Fisher are having more power than needed...even Michael the crooked lawyer and Lauren are just as evil as the "the Glow Bug"....yuck this sucks....

ITA. We have enough schemers in this town - don't turn Lauren into one of them too!!

But Jill was hilarious in these scenes...she was acting like a drunken floozy - it was great comic relief! And my man Ji Min looking all hot and bothered - fantastic! So glad Gloria was left with egg on her face when Jill's chemical over-heating was transplanted right onto Will Serves her right! Seriously though, Glo needs to be stopped - here she is drugging these two people - what if one of them had a bad reaction a la the woman who died from her tainting the face cream?! Will she never learn? She's such a schemer - her and Scamber should tag team!!!

I don't think that Lauren will get to involved in the Baldwin/Fisher schemes. She'll confide in someone on whats going on......(Paul...because she'll want to protect Michael and his law practice.

#47   2007/04/11 04:15PM
    Mugzvt

Quote KeepingItReal: She sure does......loved the look on her face when her plan backfired.

Hello Gloria, Will does not want you in that way.

Yes, the look on Gloria's face was worth thousands....LOL ' God, I hope Gloria doesn't get with Will. But that would be a great way for him to find out all her little screams.....

#48   2007/04/11 04:17PM
    Mugzvt

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote golden retrivers:
    Quote KeepingItReal: She sure does......loved the look on her face when her plan backfired.

Hello Gloria, Will does not want you in that way.

wish he did'' jill and ji min are hot together''

To me Jill looks too old for Ji Min.

Gloria looks to old for anyone.....heheeheee....

#49   2007/04/11 07:00PM
    golden retri...

Quote suegerry: Jill ended up with Will and I just loved it....Mr. Kim I would like with Ashley if she ever comes back....let's hope so.

will and jill don't mesh , but Ji M ING AND JILL SURE DO''

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list