List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/10 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:22PM, Views: 1717, Replies: 51
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/11 11:19AM
    Re: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill
    Soulsistah

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote suegerry: Gloria get back at Jack for what

I haven't yet been able to figure that one out....what did Jack do to this evil conniving witch that she didn't deserve

Yes she got her pay back on US today's show....she wants to get into Will's money train and it won't happen....

And the Badlwin/Fisher are able to view the security cameras at Jabot....hopefully they come accross the one that will show Gloria tainting the cream...and others will get to see it as well......this disfunctional family need their time behind bars soon.

No, Jack didn't do anything to Gloria!?!?! He kept her from her husband's funeral by changing the time of the funeral - he kept her from her inheritance by tricking his father into changing his will while he was not in his right mind - just to name a couple of things!

Given what happened to John and his family which directly resulted from her repeated lies from the moment she stepped foot in that town, she's lucky that's all Jack did to her IMO. She doesn't deserve a dime of John's money!

#32   2007/04/11 11:23AM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Tadembay:
    Quote BabygirlAH: Ji Min is simply gorgeous and that voice.

Oh my goodness, that voice!

He can call me any time on the phone.

#33   2007/04/11 12:12PM
    pdames4

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Tadembay:
    Quote Amy Mistretta: In this day and age, age doesn't matter I think they look hot!

Amy

Whew! I thought it was just me. They were looking kinda hot together. Their day dreaming had my armpits a little sweaty. The look on Gloria's face, Classic!!!!!!!

I thought so too.....Jill has this sexapeal about her and so does Ji Ming

Let's triple that. Jill and Ji Min...too hot.

#34   2007/04/11 12:16PM
    suegerry

Quote jackspaniel:

I haven't yet been able to figure that one out....what did Jack do to this evil conniving witch that she didn't deserve

Yes she got her pay back on US today's show....she wants to get into Will's money train and it won't happen....

And the Badlwin/Fisher are able to view the security cameras at Jabot....hopefully they come accross the one that will show Gloria tainting the cream...and others will get to see it as well......this disfunctional family need their time behind bars soon.

No, Jack didn't do anything to Gloria!?!?! He kept her from her husband's funeral by changing the time of the funeral - he kept her from her inheritance by tricking his father into changing his will while he was not in his right mind - just to name a couple of things!

That's all he did... Gee I would have had her purple a... out of GC for good.....and with no money or name for that matter.

#35   2007/04/11 12:18PM
    suegerry

Jill ended up with Will and I just loved it....Mr. Kim I would like with Ashley if she ever comes back....let's hope so.

#36   2007/04/11 12:20PM
    jackspaniel

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote jackspaniel:

Given what happened to John and his family which directly resulted from her repeated lies from the moment she stepped foot in that town, she's lucky that's all Jack did to her IMO. She doesn't deserve a dime of John's money!

My point exactly was that it was John's money to do with what he wanted. Jack had absolutely no business sticking his nose in and disobeying his father's wishes.

#37   2007/04/11 12:22PM
    suegerry

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote jackspaniel:

My point exactly was that it was John's money to do with what he wanted. Jack had absolutely no business sticking his nose in and disobeying his father's wishes.

John's money belonged to his family (his children)...she was just a golddiger passing by....

#38   2007/04/11 12:25PM
    StaceyT

Anyone who had any respect for John Abbott, would have done the right thing and abided by his wishes. No matter what Gloria did, John wanted what he wanted for the wife he loved. He knew Gloria good and bad, and loved her anyway. All the hard work, thru his life, when it came time for him to be at rest, they should have went by his wishes. The one and most important thing you can do for a loved one (might not be what you want) is to honor their final wishes, whatever they may be. Just my opinion, and I know its not a popular one and thats ok... Thats they way I would think if it was the real world lol.... dont know what the deal is in soapland

#39   2007/04/11 12:26PM
    jackspaniel

Quote suegerry:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote jackspaniel:

John's money belonged to his family (his children)...she was just a golddiger passing by....

I disagree! John's money belonged to John until he chose who would inherit it. Jack took that choice away from John and Jack decided who would get John's money.

#40   2007/04/11 12:28PM
    suegerry

Good old John if he would have only known this bug for what she was.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list