List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sPOILER'' Gloria and jill

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/04/10 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 07:22PM, Views: 1725, Replies: 51
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/10 01:38PM
    sPOILER'' Gloria and jill
    golden retri...

:D Gloria little trick backfires on her.Jill and Ji ming have a meetins scedeled and gloria sets up the conferance room, then she makes coffee ''one pot for Ji ming'' caffiene free and one pot for jill regular''.then shes spikes Jills pot with the sex booster pills.as jill and ji ming are working she keeps seeing him in a real sexey way and has a hard time concentrating on what she's doing. Ji ming says he better have some of the coffee in her pot if he's going to work late!Then he starts seeing her in a sexey waytoo''(to funney)they decide to quite work for the night and ming leaves........... earlier Will had sent Jill flowers and Gloria thew the card in the trash can and jill didn't know who they were from''. Jill found the card just before Will came back to see her'' still feeling the effects of the pills she starts necking on Will.''it's one of jills funniest scenes i've seen her in''

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/10 01:42PM
    #2   2007/04/10 01:41PM
    Re: sPOILER'' Gloria and jill
    Secret Fan

Gloria - the 'queen of chemicals' is at it again....too funny that it back fired on her

#3   2007/04/10 02:07PM
    OttawaSweetie

YES!!!!! Yes!!!!!

I haven't seen it yet, but I just can't wait!

Gloria needs to get caught at her games. She's so devilish.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/10 02:08PM
    #4   2007/04/10 02:13PM
    golden retri...

Quote OttawaSweetie: YES!!!!! Yes!!!!!

I haven't seen it yet, but I just can't wait!

Gloria needs to get caught at her games. She's so devilish.

yes buts she's a hoot''

#5   2007/04/10 02:50PM
    MissHathaway

Madame Glo needed her partner in crime Kevin to help execute all these schemes she has going these days - where was he- working? ..the nerve
    As far as Jill- she's got both boys after her - don't choose - pick both..

#6   2007/04/10 03:27PM
    golden retri...

Quote MissHathaway: Madame Glo needed her partner in crime Kevin to help execute all these schemes she has going these days - where was he- working? ..the nerve
    As far as Jill- she's got both boys after her - don't choose - pick both..

kevin helps

#7   2007/04/10 03:40PM
    suegerry

Yeah the Baldwin/Fisher are having more power than needed...even Michael the crooked lawyer and Lauren are just as evil as the "the Glow Bug"....yuck this sucks....

#8   2007/04/10 08:45PM
    kimyla

Quote golden retrivers: Gloria little trick backfires on her.Jill and Ji ming have a meetins scedeled and gloria sets up the conferance room, then she makes coffee ''one pot for Ji ming'' caffiene free and one pot for jill regular''.then shes spikes Jills pot with the sex booster pills.as jill and ji ming are working she keeps seeing him in a real sexey way and has a hard time concentrating on what she's doing. Ji ming says he better have some of the coffee in her pot if he's going to work late!Then he starts seeing her in a sexey waytoo''(to funney)they decide to quite work for the night and ming leaves........... earlier Will had sent Jill flowers and Gloria thew the card in the trash can and jill didn't know who they were from''. Jill found the card just before Will came back to see her'' still feeling the effects of the pills she starts necking on Will.''it's one of jills funniest scenes i've seen her in''

Sounds like a hoot..we need some laughter after the past week.. I am glad Gloria's scheme backfires..

#9   2007/04/10 08:53PM
    Soulsistah

Quote suegerry: Yeah the Baldwin/Fisher are having more power than needed...even Michael the crooked lawyer and Lauren are just as evil as the "the Glow Bug"....yuck this sucks....

ITA. We have enough schemers in this town - don't turn Lauren into one of them too!!

But Jill was hilarious in these scenes...she was acting like a drunken floozy - it was great comic relief! And my man Ji Min looking all hot and bothered - fantastic! So glad Gloria was left with egg on her face when Jill's chemical over-heating was transplanted right onto Will Serves her right! Seriously though, Glo needs to be stopped - here she is drugging these two people - what if one of them had a bad reaction a la the woman who died from her tainting the face cream?! Will she never learn? She's such a schemer - her and Scamber should tag team!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/10 08:54PM
    #10   2007/04/10 08:53PM
    nyaccent

Too funny!!!! Glad to see that Gloria messed up.... I want to see Jill with Will......

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list