List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Interview with Emily O'Brien (Jana)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Interview with Emily O'Brien (Jana)

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/04/09 02:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/11 04:56PM, Views: 2336, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/09 04:20PM
    Re: Interview with Emily O'Brien (Jana)
    hunnybear0412

Was it her goal to do soaps or was this just something she did to get her foot in the door for primetime or movies?

#12   2007/04/09 05:25PM
    lmfan

I would like to know what it was like to work with tha actors who play the Baldwin/Fishers. They seem to have all kinds of fun while acting and she fit in perfectly with the whole family.

#13   2007/04/09 05:26PM
    lmfan

Another question. Was it her choice to leave or the writers choice and what did she think when she found out she was Carmen's killer?

#14   2007/04/09 05:33PM
    nyaccent

Wow,it is going to be a great interview...

#15   2007/04/09 05:37PM
    golden retri...

Quote CandyLane5: Yes I want to know if they can redeem her character somehow and get her back with Kevin...

HEARD THAT CANDY that wuould be great ,they were so cute together.maybe the writers could have it be that Jana was foriced to do what she did '' and the man that she was working for was ''not'' her father'' but'' one of the people after Brad' and she had no choice'' that would be great. shes so cute and funney, like to see her come back. then Kevin can forgive her like Colleen forgive him''

#16   2007/04/09 05:45PM
    golden retri...

Quote george: Is she willing come down to Virginia and babysit and watch over me? Teach me something exiciting and new?

Boy'' George you are a greedy person'' one at time guy'' forgot Miss Sharon already at the mention of Miss Janna' huh??

#17   2007/04/10 12:00AM
    seattlejannafan

THANK YOU SO MUCH AMY !!!! NYaccent told me about your interveiw with her !! Please tell her she has a fan who dedicated their name to her ! LOL Im so excited i dont know what to ask, but i would love to have a personally autographed photo signed to me. E-mail me and i will give you my actual address if she does. My questions:

1.What was the inspiration for the colored streaks in your hair that veiwers loved?

2.Would you consider doing any other American based soap opera if offered the role and which would it be?

3.How much of Janna is in you, and how much Emily is in Janna?

4.Were you disapointed at Janna's exit?

Thanks again Amy !!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list