List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Started by switzerland at 2007/04/08 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 06:15PM, Views: 1325, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/04/11 01:00PM
    Re: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote pussykat: Why does John always visits Jack? Why doesn't he visit Glo Worm? If he can hear and see all of Jack's faults, why not let him pay a visit or two to Gloria? What do you think?

I agree with many posters that Gloria is sickening and needs to pay...here she goes again scheming to land another rich widow, Will - the one she cussed out weeks ago when he arrested Kevin But I don't think John visits Goldigga Glo because I guess we're to believe that only Jack is the evil one in this scenario, so his conscience gets haunted, but not Glo's I guess, Gloria is the latest "Mary Sue" of the show

Exactly Jack has a conscience Glo does not. She's suppose to be Jill's friend and here she is stabbing her in her back!!

#32   2007/04/11 01:16PM
    suegerry

Gloria is plain "NOTHING"

#33   2007/04/11 01:43PM
    jackspaniel

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote switzerland:
    Quote StaceyT: I know Gloria has done alot of things, and I dont agree with some of the things she does. But, there is a part of me that feels for the character the writers have created. All the things that she might have went thru that we dont know about....makes one wonder. I have to like her....she cracks me up. John saw past all the things she has done and loved her. If shes good enough for John shes ok on my book
    I know this a show and I think Judith Chapman is a great actress! It's the character that annoys me! I have been through a lot of things in my life! None I want to get into right now! But never have I blamed someone else! I can honestly say that I have never done anything malicious to another person! And just because Gloria has endured terrible things in her life does not give her a reason to do the things she does! Her past hardships only enlighten me to the motivations behind her actions! It does not excuse it! And we all should be held accountable for the things we do wrong in this life!

Very true, I in no way was defending her, just saying I cant help but like her character
    If we could learn from John, he took Gloria ~ knowing all her problems ~ and looked inside and saw that she had a good heart ~ and loved her... thats what I meant by my statement. I can respect that storyline It is a fictional story, but it touches real life in many ways

I agree totally. And if Jack hadn't cheated Gloria out of her inheritance who knows what kind of person she could have become - she has had nothing all her life and has had to fight and scheme for everything.

#34   2007/04/11 01:47PM
    vegreen

Maybe Gloria has had nothing all her life because she was never willing to work for anything and relied on manipulation, scheming and lying. Would like to see a storyline about her first husband (Michael's father).

#35   2007/04/11 01:51PM
    ojudy59

Glo may still get what is coming to her. Think about this. Jack got jabot back without many struggles. he is now in charge again. It seems too easy to me. Once Jack is found out and all the Baldwin/Fishers are on top of the world, no one stays there forever. That is when they will find Glo out as the storyline would pick up again. That is my opinion.

#36   2007/04/11 01:51PM
    jackspaniel

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote pussykat: Why does John always visits Jack? Why doesn't he visit Glo Worm? If he can hear and see all of Jack's faults, why not let him pay a visit or two to Gloria? What do you think?

I agree with many posters that Gloria is sickening and needs to pay...here she goes again scheming to land another rich widow, Will - the one she cussed out weeks ago when he arrested Kevin But I don't think John visits Goldigga Glo because I guess we're to believe that only Jack is the evil one in this scenario, so his conscience gets haunted, but not Glo's I guess, Gloria is the latest "Mary Sue" of the show

Exactly Jack has a conscience Glo does not. She's suppose to be Jill's friend and here she is stabbing her in her back!!

In my opinion - if Jack had a conscience he would never have disobeyed his fathers wishes.

#37   2007/04/11 02:18PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:

In my opinion - if Jack had a conscience he would never have disobeyed his fathers wishes.

Of course it your opinion like all the others and mine.

BUT John had a condition......."Love is Blind".

So, Jack as the good son he was and saw through the snakes evil plan stopped it before it slither into the Jabbot family any further.

After all, the other Jabbots did work long hours with their father to build the company and the likes of Horia could keep on steppin/slithering and find some other rich man to sucker into marrying her......like Will (seeing that she's after him too)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/04/11 02:18PM
    #38   2007/04/11 02:22PM
    jackspaniel

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:

So, Jack as the good son he was and saw through the snakes evil plan stopped it before it slither into the Jabbot family any further.

After all, the other Jabbots did work long hours with their father to build the company and the likes of Horia could keep on steppin/slithering and find some other rich man to sucker into marrying her......like Will (seeing that she's after him too)

Bottom line is John's money, John's choice for a wife, John's decision - not Jack's. My opinion

#39   2007/04/11 02:25PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote jackspaniel:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Soulsistah:

Bottom line is John's money, John's choice for a wife, John's decision - not Jack's. My opinion

John was not a selfish man he would of shared his money.....too bad Jack was looking out for his Daddy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list