List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Started by switzerland at 2007/04/08 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 06:15PM, Views: 1297, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/04/09 09:55AM
    Re: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!
    switzerland

Quote glowery: It will pop up when we least expect it. I like Gloria now and I will like her then. She is a lot of fun. We can't interject what goes on in our personal lives as a judgement on a fictional character, it just doesn't make sense to do so.
    I guess you're right! Almost all of the things that these characters do such as adultery, blackmail and murder, I would never dream of doing! But it just gets my goat when someone never answers for what they did! Having said that, I do enjoy the backstabbing and betrayal! That is half of the fun of watching these shows!

#22   2007/04/09 09:57AM
    boldbeautiful

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote boldbeautiful: I still would like to see Will find incriminating evidence in Gloria's apartment when Gloria takes him there in an attempt to seduce him. I'd like to see him get nosey and find something stuffed in the couch, or something out of place in the bathroom.

That will just never happen, clueless Bardwell is dumber than a doornail, evidence could bite him on the ash and he'd continue on living in a bubble..

Maybe. But it would be ironic. I wrote to Y&R a few months ago that if I were Gloria, I'd stay FAR away from Will because of the tainted face cream scandal. Instead, Gloria pursues him harder than ever. I'd like to see the pursuit bite HER in the ash.

#23   2007/04/09 10:31AM
    Soulsistah

Quote pussykat: Why does John always visits Jack? Why doesn't he visit Glo Worm? If he can hear and see all of Jack's faults, why not let him pay a visit or two to Gloria? What do you think?

I agree with many posters that Gloria is sickening and needs to pay...here she goes again scheming to land another rich widow, Will - the one she cussed out weeks ago when he arrested Kevin But I don't think John visits Goldigga Glo because I guess we're to believe that only Jack is the evil one in this scenario, so his conscience gets haunted, but not Glo's I guess, Gloria is the latest "Mary Sue" of the show

#24   2007/04/09 02:45PM
    Secret Fan

Gloria is the Queen of Chemicals....LOL
    She isn't happy unless she is scheming. If she hooks up with Will, he would have to retire as DA.

#25   2007/04/11 12:47PM
    billsboy

Quote pussykat: Why does John always visits Jack? Why doesn't he visit Glo Worm? If he can hear and see all of Jack's faults, why not let him pay a visit or two to Gloria? What do you think?
    This is the one flaw with the writing of the show. What Jack did was simply protect the future of the Abbott family for future generations: Billy,Kyle,Colleen,Abby,Keemo and what other children that may be born in the future. Jack was not blind to Gloria John was and it was his downfall

#26   2007/04/11 12:52PM
    suegerry

Quote billsboy:
    This is the one flaw with the writing of the show. What Jack did was simply protect the future of the Abbott family for future generations: Billy,Kyle,Colleen,Abby,Keemo and what other children that may be born in the future. Jack was not blind to Gloria John was and it was his downfall

Hey, great thinking....yes you're right....poor old horny John couldn't see the trees for the forest....

#27   2007/04/11 12:52PM
    billsboy

She will at some point. I believe that Gloria will probably get Will away from Jill possibly even marry him. Then the real games may start beginning with her being blackmailed by the guy that sold her the cleaning fluid. This is just too infuriating to go away.

#28   2007/04/11 12:54PM
    suegerry

Please Will may be "stump" but married to this evil bug....great gosh...no way.

#29   2007/04/11 12:59PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote billsboy:

ITA. Go got to go!!

John I think had what you called the "love is blind" syndrome.

Since the women came on the soap she's been pinning her way to marry into money. It's all about money with her.

Why don't her and her kids take their lottery winnings and go start their own company.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list