List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Started by switzerland at 2007/04/08 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 06:15PM, Views: 1482, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/04/09 06:24AM
    Re: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!
    pussykat

Why does John always visits Jack? Why doesn't he visit Glo Worm? If he can hear and see all of Jack's faults, why not let him pay a visit or two to Gloria? What do you think?

#12   2007/04/09 06:28AM
    switzerland

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote switzerland:
    Quote StaceyT: I know Gloria has done alot of things, and I dont agree with some of the things she does. But, there is a part of me that feels for the character the writers have created. All the things that she might have went thru that we dont know about....makes one wonder. I have to like her....she cracks me up. John saw past all the things she has done and loved her. If shes good enough for John shes ok on my book
    I know this a show and I think Judith Chapman is a great actress! It's the character that annoys me! I have been through a lot of things in my life! None I want to get into right now! But never have I blamed someone else! I can honestly say that I have never done anything malicious to another person! And just because Gloria has endured terrible things in her life does not give her a reason to do the things she does! Her past hardships only enlighten me to the motivations behind her actions! It does not excuse it! And we all should be held accountable for the things we do wrong in this life!

Very true, I in no way was defending her, just saying I cant help but like her character
    If we could learn from John, he took Gloria ~ knowing all her problems ~ and looked inside and saw that she had a good heart ~ and loved her... thats what I meant by my statement. I can respect that storyline It is a fictional story, but it touches real life in many ways
    I'm sorry that is one of my biggest faults! I can forgive but I can never forget! And remember John didn't have the best track record when it came to wives! There was Dina! The woman who cheated on him and had another man's baby! There was Jill! Another woman who cheated him wiyh his son! Then, there was the gold digger! Fool me once, xhame on you! Fool me twice shame on me! There's nothing wrong with seeing the good in people! Just don't be stupid about it!

#13   2007/04/09 06:29AM
    jackspaniel

I think Gloria should have to answer for what she has done just as soon as Jack has to answer for all he has done.

#14   2007/04/09 06:52AM
    StaceyT

Quote pussykat: Why does John always visits Jack? Why doesn't he visit Glo Worm? If he can hear and see all of Jack's faults, why not let him pay a visit or two to Gloria? What do you think?

Because I believe its Jacks concience visiting him, not Johns ghost? Who knows..... maybe glo dosent have a concience LOL

#15   2007/04/09 06:54AM
    boldbeautiful

I still would like to see Will find incriminating evidence in Gloria's apartment when Gloria takes him there in an attempt to seduce him. I'd like to see him get nosey and find something stuffed in the couch, or something out of place in the bathroom.

#16   2007/04/09 07:24AM
    G Noronha

I believe that things will get interesting when Jana comes back. Gloria's secret will probably be exposed because as we have just seen, your deceit will come back to haunt you.

#17   2007/04/09 07:28AM
    engtcr

Quote G Noronha: I believe that things will get interesting when Jana comes back. Gloria's secret will probably be exposed because as we have just seen, your deceit will come back to haunt you.

Oh yeah...read spoilers...could be possible!!!

#18   2007/04/09 07:34AM
    kimyla

I don't think it will ever happen at this point..

#19   2007/04/09 08:58AM
    MissHathaway

Quote boldbeautiful: I still would like to see Will find incriminating evidence in Gloria's apartment when Gloria takes him there in an attempt to seduce him. I'd like to see him get nosey and find something stuffed in the couch, or something out of place in the bathroom.

That will just never happen, clueless Bardwell is dumber than a doornail, evidence could bite him on the ash and he'd continue on living in a bubble..

#20   2007/04/09 09:11AM
    glowery

It will pop up when we least expect it. I like Gloria now and I will like her then. She is a lot of fun. We can't interject what goes on in our personal lives as a judgement on a fictional character, it just doesn't make sense to do so.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list