List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!

Started by switzerland at 2007/04/08 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/04/12 06:15PM, Views: 1401, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/04/08 08:29PM
    Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!
    switzerland

I know they're a lot of people who think Gloria is this poor misunderstood soul and Jack is the big bad wolf that cheated Gloria out of what was righfully hers! But she gets no sympathy from me! She married John for his money! She may have fallen in love with him later on but she is a gold digger at heart! She tampered with the face cream because mean Jack and Ashley were disrespecting her! I have family that disrespect me but I ignore them and TRY to take the high road! Now, that John is dead, she is trying to land her another rich man! I thought that William reopened the face cream case? Guess that will never come out! Gloria will never have to answer for what she did but hey if you've had a rough life, then you get a free pass! I wish I knew that a long time ago!

#2   2007/04/08 08:34PM
    Re: Gloria will never have to answer for what she did!
    engtcr

Quote switzerland: I know they're a lot of people who think Gloria is this poor misunderstood soul and Jack is the big bad wolf that cheated Gloria out of what was righfully hers! But she gets no sympathy from me! She married John for his money! She may have fallen in love with him later on but she is a gold digger at heart! She tampered with the face cream because mean Jack and Ashley were disrespecting her! I have family that disrespect me but I ignore them and TRY to take the high road! Now, that John is dead, she is trying to land her another rich man! I thought that William reopened the face cream case? Guess that will never come out! Gloria will never have to answer for what she did but hey if you've had a rough life, then you get a free pass! I wish I knew that a long time ago!

Gloria is such a flat character....she never changes...she always acts like she's owed something and believes that this entitles her to do whatever she wants to whomever she wants. I also thought the face cream incident was going to be put back on the front burner as Will mentioned that the case had been reopened...no such luck!

#3   2007/04/08 08:38PM
    StaceyT

I know Gloria has done alot of things, and I dont agree with some of the things she does. But, there is a part of me that feels for the character the writers have created. All the things that she might have went thru that we dont know about....makes one wonder. I have to like her....she cracks me up. John saw past all the things she has done and loved her. If shes good enough for John shes ok on my book

#4   2007/04/08 08:41PM
    engtcr

Quote StaceyT: I know Gloria has done alot of things, and I dont agree with some of the things she does. But, there is a part of me that feels for the character the writers have created. All the things that she might have went thru that we dont know about....makes one wonder. I have to like her....she cracks me up. John saw past all the things she has done and loved her. If shes good enough for John shes ok on my book

Oh, poor John! Yes, he adored her..but she schemed and lied to get him, too...so undeserving as he was a terrific character!
    I'm sorry that they killed him off..he was such a positive influence in the lives of many of the characters..don't think there's anyone quite like him now

#5   2007/04/08 08:43PM
    StaceyT

Quote engtcr:
    Quote StaceyT: I know Gloria has done alot of things, and I dont agree with some of the things she does. But, there is a part of me that feels for the character the writers have created. All the things that she might have went thru that we dont know about....makes one wonder. I have to like her....she cracks me up. John saw past all the things she has done and loved her. If shes good enough for John shes ok on my book

Oh, poor John! Yes, he adored her..but she schemed and lied to get him, too...so undeserving as he was a terrific character!
    I'm sorry that they killed him off..he was such a positive influence in the lives of many of the characters..don't think there's anyone quite like him now

Your right! I loved John too, hated that they let him go

#6   2007/04/08 08:48PM
    Latricia

Gloria will pay for her crimes when she start seeing Will on a permamnt basis and then Will come arond and see what kind womaen Gloria really is and then she will be going downhill to the slammer.

#7   2007/04/08 08:55PM
    switzerland

I know this a show and I think Judith Chapman is a great actress! It's the character that annoys me! I have been through a lot of things in my life! None I want to get into right now! But never have I blamed someone else! I can honestly say that I have never done anything malicious to another person! And just because Gloria has endured terrible things in her life does not give her a reason to do the things she does! Her past hardships only enlighten me to the motivations behind her actions! It does not excuse it! And we all should be held accountable for the things we do wrong in this life!

#8   2007/04/08 09:02PM
    StaceyT

Quote switzerland:
    I know this a show and I think Judith Chapman is a great actress! It's the character that annoys me! I have been through a lot of things in my life! None I want to get into right now! But never have I blamed someone else! I can honestly say that I have never done anything malicious to another person! And just because Gloria has endured terrible things in her life does not give her a reason to do the things she does! Her past hardships only enlighten me to the motivations behind her actions! It does not excuse it! And we all should be held accountable for the things we do wrong in this life!

Very true, I in no way was defending her, just saying I cant help but like her character
    If we could learn from John, he took Gloria ~ knowing all her problems ~ and looked inside and saw that she had a good heart ~ and loved her... thats what I meant by my statement. I can respect that storyline It is a fictional story, but it touches real life in many ways

#9   2007/04/09 03:43AM
    CandyLane5

I love everything about Gloria... I dont want to see her go to jail... but I do want her to TAKE Will for everything he's got!! He makes me sick to my stomach... the way he arrests the wrong people all the time...
    Why wont he arrest Phyllis??? She even looks guilty..lol

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list